Friday, 2 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone.

Happy 
New
Year!

I took a little break over the festive period - it was nice just to focus on family.

One of my New Years resolutions from 2014 was to see Andy home for good, and as you all know that happened eventually at the end of October :-)

We had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you did too.

New Years Eve, I tidied up my craft room ready for the start of a new creative year.

We had friends over for dinner yesterday to celebrate the New Years Day and it was so wonderful.

I am not making any major New Years resolutions this year - as I really didn't stick to the ones last year LOL!

Just one though and that is to continue to enjoy my crafting, and sharing my creations with all of you!

The girls start back to school on Monday.

Shannon has her first semester exams coming up a the end of the month.  So she will be busy studying for the next few weeks, and completing summatives. Also means that her Co-op placement at the Vet clinic will be coming to and end - she has so enjoyed the last 4 months and at  least her career path is going where she wants it to be :-) 

Emily is still focusing on the fact she graduates this year and moves on to High School in Sept. Guess we will be shopping for a prom dress at sometime in the next few months :-)

So, once again, I wish you all a very Happy New Year and hope it is full of health and creativity and the making of new memories.

Oh and it's only....

356 days to
Christmas
2015 

LOL!

Happy crafting!

19 comments:

  1. You make me laugh, Karon. I'll admit to some Pinterest pinning of Christmas card ideas for next year... :)

    The girls are growing up. Enjoy this time, it is precious. I think you held to the most importat New Year's resolution last year- Andy is home. Everything after that was more distraction. I'm so glad you enjoyed the holidays and can't wait to see what craftiness you get up to in the new year. Go, Karon, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy and Blessed New Year to you and your family. Glad you had a great time. I tend not to make resolutions and try to focus on just doing them and having fun and enjoying my crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a wonderful and creative year with your whole family together. Can't wait to see your beautiful designs for 2015.
    Now excuse me while I start preparing for Christmas 2015. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! So glad all is well with you and that you enjoyed some quality family time. Sounds like a busy and fun year is ahead for all of you.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you, Andy, Shannon and Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy new year, Karon!! I hope 2015 is filled with much love, endless happiness and many, many blessings!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe I no longer make New Year resolutions either and here is Wishing you and family a Happy and Fantastic New Year 2015
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy new year to you too Karon, hope it's a happy healthy and crafty one!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely recollection of your past year. I loved seeing all of your crafty creations, but my favourite posts were the ones about Andy. Cards you made for him, anticipating his visits, the wonderful family vacation you got to take and finally the news that Andy would return home to you for good. Thank you so much for letting us into your beautiful love story.

    Many blessings on your marriage and your family for 2015.

    Hugs & smiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year to you too Karon...
    I can see lots and lots of new things are happening in your family... Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Karon wishing you all the best for 2015!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year, Karon! I am elated that your family is starting the new year together... I know you went through so much while Andy was away. Together is where you belong. :o) I can't wait to see all that you have in store for us this year, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year Karon!!! So glad to hear Andy is home!!!!!
    Here is to an AWESOME 2015!
    Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year to you too, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year Karon! Glad you took a break and I can't wait to see your fabulous creations for 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Karon,
    Happy New Year to you and i hope you are well and off to a great New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy 2015 to you...can't wait to see all your creations in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All the best to you and your creative endeavours for the New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...