Friday, 13 February 2015

Fabulous Friday - Flowers

Hellooo - Happy Friday.

The girls have an extra long weekend, as it is a PD day today and then Family Day on Monday.  So a much needed break, even though a short one.

Did you all have a good week?  I really don't know where these weeks are going. Soon be Christmas LOL!

Anyhow, today is the start of a new challenge theme over at Polkadoodles.  For this fortnights theme we are All things Kraft, so include some Kraft on your creation.

For my creation today, I have used some of the new cut files that Nikky has in the shop.  The links are below for the cut files I used, but there are more in the shop too.  You can check them out HERE.


I used a Kraft card base, and the background paper is from the In The Garden section of the Studio 12 Picknix 1 collection.  I added a sentiment from the Cherryblossom Lane CD.


For the flowers, I cut several different sizes.  I inked them up too as I didn't want them to look so flat. I also used a stylus to shape the flowers a little.

For the inside I used the same papers and then added a flat flower to finish off the message panel.


To finish off the flowers I used some Pewter pearls from Flourish with a Bling, and a little Thank you tag.


Love these flowers and they are such a perfect shape for layering.

Your turn now to get Krafty :-)  The challenge is open for entries until Noon GMT, Friday 27 February.  

Prizes this fortnight are - Random Org winner £10 voucher to spend in the Digi Download store and our favourite Top 3 will each win a £2 voucher to spend too.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Through the Purple Haze Challenges - Challenge #77: Use some Flowers (closes 15 Feb)

Crafting by Designs - February Anything Goes (closes 25 Feb)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.



28 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,fab design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, so elegant. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Karon! Love those flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Karon this is a stunning flower arrangement and how true is the sentiment. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely - those cut files look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card. Love those flowers.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cripes! Christmas already....eeek! These flowers ARE perfect for layering and I really love the Kraft appeal of them. The colors and layout are wonderful. Adding that thank you tag at the bottom is so cute and I very much admire that you complete the inside of a card too.
    Happy family time this weekend,
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love this card and those flowers! Just fabulous! Yes, the days and weeks are going by way to fast!!


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the bouquet of beautiful flowers!! What a fabulous card!! I agree - the weeks are just flying by!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karon, it's gorgeous! I love it! Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Karon, really lovely!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous card Karon. I love those 3D flowers, the colors are wonderful and they really pop on your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous flowers and such a lovely sentiment my friend!! Beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is spectacular with all those lovely flowers. Love the detail of the curled corner.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW this is just fantastic..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  16. Karon, this is stunning! Love the colors on the Kraft. The flowers are beautiful and look perfect on the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card.
    I love how you popped up those die cut flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh I love it! Those ivy and flourish cuts, oh my. Beautiful card and I'm so lifting that flag inside the card idea.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adore this Karon, fab take on this weeks challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweet card! Hope you have a good rest this weekend!

    P/s: Time seems to be flying this year...I feel it too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need to try these flowers. They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful and elegant card Karon, love the pretty flowers. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving your flowers, great card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...