Monday, 23 February 2015

Made it Monday - Classical

Hi everyone.  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

I love Monday's - as the kids are in school, hubby is in work and it is oh so peaceful in the house :-)

Today, I did a little bit of colouring with my Prisma Colour pencils.  I did the skin with my limited supply of Copics.

I decided to use the pianist off the fabulous Work & Play 8 - Music collection.  She is also available as a single digi download, the links are at the end of this post.


I couldn't resist adding some Sakura Stardust gel pen to her bow and dress - it was difficult to get a good photo.


The classical and treble clef of cutting files available in this collection.


For the inside panel I left the paper as is, because there is plenty of space there to put a message.


I distressed all the edges and inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.


I hope you all have a fabulous week.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.


20 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Karon and you've just about captured the sparkle on her dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, ist diese Karte wunderschön, danke für den lieben Kommentar
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design Karon, great image and colouring!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The coloring is fabulous!! Love her hair!! The shimmer on her dress is awesome!! Love the design, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. The image is just Precious!! I love the Stardust gel pen to her bow and dress, Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! So super cute and classy!!! Love it Karon, the color, the card fold the everything about it. Beautiful!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your creation Karon the image looks fabulous and the colours are perfect......♥ aNNie

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! I love your coloring--looks fabulous. Copics do a wonderful job on skin colors.

    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Karon!!!!! LOVE your coloring too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's gorgeous Karon! Love your coloring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cool design and fantastic coloring, Karon.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card- she's so classy with that glance over her shoulder. Nice job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an elegant little digi. Love the way she is colored. Beautiful skin, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did such a great job of coloring. And her dress is sparkling - I can see it. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooh! Very elegant. Beautifully coloured, Karon.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...