Monday, 2 February 2015

Made It Monday

Hi everyone.  Wow three days in the row of posting :-)

I have to admit that you will be seeing a lot of Polkadoodles stuff over the next week or so as I catch up with some much needed promo and DT work :-)

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and I would also like to thank you all for your lovely comments on my "Contemplating... the whichness of the why" post :-)  I seem to be rolling along nicely.

I have also started using Thumblinky to add the products used at the end of my posts.  So, if you fancy anything then the links to the Polkadoodles shop will be there :-)

I have been in the craft room already this morning, and finally used the image that I coloured up, that I showed you yesterday.  I was going to save this image for Friday, but have thought of something else to make for that :-)

I decided to make and S-fold, Z fold, whatever you wish to call it, card LOL!


All the elements of this card are from the fabulous Work and Play 9 - Love and Kisses CD.  The little heart flourish is one of the fabulous cut files that can be found in this collection.

Here's is a quick look at all the cutting I did the other day, these are just some of the cut files in the collection.


I love the papers in this collection and the fabulous ticket sentiments, that I love to add to my cards.


Added a little heart to the centre panel of the inside.


I added some Sakura Stardust Gel pen to the image, just to add that little bit of sparkle.  I think you can see it in the photos.

I enjoyed colouring this image with my Prisma pencils and was so pleased with the colour of the hair, first ever try at doing the pink hair :-)  I popped the image layer up on some foam dots.


I love how this turned out.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - Challenge #11: Valentines (closes 14 Feb)

DL.ART Thankful Thursday - Challenge #149: Valentines Day (closes 10 Feb)

Just Inspirational Challenges - Feb Challenge: Love (closes 28 Feb)

Paper Creator's Crafts - Challenge #35: Love is in the Air (closes 28 Feb)

Digistamps4Joy - Challenge #109: Valentine's/Love (closes 28 Feb)

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #131 - Things with Wings (closes 5 Feb)

V's Sweet Ideas - Challenge #31: Red, White or Pink (closes 28 Feb)

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - Use a Stamp or Digi for February (closes 28 Feb)

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Challenge #65: Anything Goes (closes 5 Feb)

613 Avenue Create - Challenge #109: Anything Goes (closes 7 Feb)

Sisters of Craft - February Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 28 Feb)

Scribble and Scrap - Challenge #37: Always Anything Goes (closes 14 Feb)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

32 comments:

  1. She's adorable, Karon. LOVE that you gave her pink hair.... matches her outfit. LOL. Super card.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Karon!! Thanks for joining us over at V's sweet challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Karon, love this image and gorgeous papers. Beautiful embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! This card turned out wonderful with that adorable image. Love how you colored her too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not surprised you loved the way this turned out Karon, it's a fabulous card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours and image,love this.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Karon! The image is stunning and the papers are so beautiful! The fancy shape makes it even lovelier. :o) Marvelous creation in every facet! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karon gorgeous image and a very beautiful card
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, lovely image and great papers, love it!
    hugs jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card. I love the image and the colors. Love how you did the inside as well. The red heart really pops.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. That fabulous image turned into a beautiful card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely and girly card! Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge , “Use a stamp or digi”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning image! Beautiful colours and design. Thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so gorgeous, Karon!! The image is beautiful and colored perfectly!! I love the z-fold and the pretty papers you used!! Fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is pinkalicious... love the cuteness and the pretty colors and layout on your fancy card...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card! Love the z-fold design and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's so adorable! You must be in the lovin' kinda mood. I'm hoping the mojo puts all those tiny cut pieces to good use! Happy crafting, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Utterly gorgeous, Karon! Loving her fabulous pink hair! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW am totally impressed, love this image and your fold. I purchased a few single images but am rather loving this one with the cut files....xx


    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card Karon! Love your coloring of that image!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a fabulous card, such a pretty image.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very wonderful project that has been nicely executed! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  23. You know i love this image and how you coloured her up :)
    I also love all of your die cuts, so fun.
    Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is beautiful Karon, love the cute image and the pretty fold card. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I ADORE your GORGEOUS card!! I love the Z-fold card!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card and great colors! Fab idea with the thumb links at the bottom of you post! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing design and dazzling embellishments, simply an awesome card.  Digistamps4Joy.
    Berni (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Karon this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘VALENTINES/LOVE’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely card. I love the Polkadoodles CDs.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and at Digi Stamps 4 Joy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...