Sunday, 8 February 2015

Sneaky Peeky Sunday #2

Helloooo.  I hope your day is going well and are having a good weekend.

I have not been up to much today, as such.  Emily's friend stayed over for a sleepover last night, after going to the cinema.  So I was on pancake duty and chore catch up this morning.

I did however, do something productive in the craft room but not much of a sneak, only an idea of what I might be doing in the week ;-)

I bought some Tim Holtz Distress Markers the other week and wanted to do a colour chart.  While I was at it I thought I would do one for my CTMH and Stampin Up markers.  That way I have a quick reference as to what the colours will look like.

Out came the watercolour paper and paint brush and off I went.

I only have 17 of the Distress Markers and that includes white.  But it's quite a reasonable range of colours.


Then I have a mix of CTMH and Stampin Up markers, 23 in all.


In the week, I am hoping to have a play with some new techniques and hope to have a couple more days of the week used up.  So stay tuned.

Friday is new challenge day over at Polkadoodles and I have yet to make my DT project ahhhhh!

I will get it made though, tomorrow, after my Made It Monday post :-)

So, what have you been up today. Anything exciting?

We are off out for supper tonight as it was Emily's 14th birthday on Friday past, and therefore her choice of restaurant.

I can't believe I now have a 14 and 16 year old in the house - doesn't seem that long ago that they were little babies.

Ah ha - photo share time LOL! and, how fast they grow :-)




Have a fabulous day.

See ya tomorrow :-)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy Crafting.

16 comments:

  1. Those dimples! I just live my distress markers. We'll have to wait to see what you get up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, the color charts. Can't wait to see your new projects this week. Time sure goes fast and they grow up way to soon. It's hard for me to believe that Barbi (my daughter) will be 36 in April. What cute little girls they were and what beautiful young ladies they have grown into.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever to make a chart of your colors! I really need to do something similar rather than my current method of digging through drawers wondering if i have the right shade I'm looking for...lol!
    What beautiful babies and lovely young ladies. They do grow up much too quickly, don't they? My "baby" just turned 32 years old on February 6th. Time certainly gets away from us :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. They grow so fast ... too fast. You must be sooo proud of them.
    hugs, Asha
    p.s. I have nada for my PD project too ... aaaargh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what beautiful family pictures!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughters are Beautiful.....Happy Monday Karon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful young ladies. Yes they do grow up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea on the charts! And your daughters were so cute as babies and are beautiful now. And yes, children grow up way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea on the charts! The girls are beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a smart thing to do. Those charts will come in very handy for future projects.
    Your girls are delightful at any age. My babies are now 36 and 34. It still seems like they were in my arms just a short time ago.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome idea!! Lovely pics.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always wanted a colour chart for my markers but I have so many and I'm lazy...lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love seeing the pictures. Your girls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty girls :)
    I too have a colour swatches for my distress and Stampin' up Markers…I punched them into tags and put them on a ring :)
    Great idea to make swatches Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your great photos.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your daughters are so beautiful. I love the simplicity of these cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...