Sunday, 22 February 2015

Sneaky Peeky Sunday #3 - Whose been in my craft room?!

Hi everyone.  So, today's sneaky peeky post is a little bit of crafting done by none other than my fab hubby.

He decided to come join me in the craft room this morning he has his own little area of desk - look :-)


Now can you see what he is building?  Each of those 5 by 5 squares is about 2 inches, so you can see how small this is!


It comes in a flat sheet and you have to snip out all the pieces.


Some more pieces - any clue yet?



Did you guess?  Here is the Golden Gate Bridge!  Who new it was so small eh!


I love how detailed it is.


I put it next to a dime, so you can see how small!!


And one last shot - all you need now is some really tiny cars to go on it LOL!


And here is a photo of the real thing, that you may recall, Emily took whilst we were on our road trip last year!


So, this morning I attempted to do some colouring, but after 3 failed attempts I gave up.  I do have a little sneak of a card I will share later in the week though :-)


So, what do you think of Andy's forage into the craft room - not bad eh!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy carfting.

13 comments:

  1. Your hubby is a brave man! Mine avoids entering my Studio at all costs...lol!
    He did an amazing job on the Golden Gate Bridge! Those pieces sure are tiny and it looks so realistic. You may have started something now - I'm thinking he's going to want a bigger corner of your room!
    Your little sneak is looking cute - look forward to seeing what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy did a fabulous job!! The bridge is so awesome!! I would get frustrated working with something that small!! And your sneak is gorgeous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has some nimble fingers...the bridge is so small! Great job Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bridge is so cool…so nice of you to share your space with him ;)
    I like the dimension of your little guys hair in your tease sneak peek ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, very cool - the bridge is awesome! I think your coloring is looking pretty awesome, too BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hubby did a fantastic job on the bridge. Can't wait to see the rest of your card. Love the way you colored the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bridge and so sweet of you to share your space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bridge is a stunning replica to the real thing. I love your idea of tiny cars.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Andy and lovely sneaky peek from you too, Karon! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your hubby's bridge looks amazing!! Love the snippet we see of your card. The coloring looks great!

    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. So you are not the only talented person in your marriage! Awesome job Andy. Such detail. Love it. Cute sneak too.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. So wonderful to see you both crafting together. Such a contrast to the same time last year, yes?! Just a joy to see this post, Karon.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...