Sunday, 1 February 2015

Sneaky Peeky Sunday

Hi everyone.  Did you have a good day yesterday?

Sunday's will be time to take a quick little look at what may be coming up on my blog this week.  Obviously, you only get a little peek, hence the title :-)

It is another one of those things I could do to keep me interested in my blog.  It may be a little bit of colouring that I have done, or something being made, or even just general info like what might be happening.

I am hoping to be in the craft room tomorrow too.

So, Tuesday this week, I am GDT over at Die Cuttin Diva's for their next challenge.  Here is the little peek.


Well, I did say little peek LOL!

Friday, will be inspiration week over at Polkadoodles for our Flower Power challenge.  I still have to get that made, but it may incorporate this digi that I have coloured up with Prisma Pencils.

I coloured this beauty up the other day, off the new Work and Play 9 - Love & Kisses CD.  But she is also available as a single digi download - see the end of the post :-)

Started off with the skin and missed her back LOL


Then I did her dress and the back.  Playing around with my watermark too :-)


And the finished image, after I nearly forgot her ears LOL!


Now I just need to add her to a card or something :-)

So only a couple of peeks today, but once I get settled into a system that is working, I will hopefully have a little more to share.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sneak and wow, the image is so beautiful!! You colored her perfectly!! Love seeing her progress in color!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sneak. Love the image. Can't wait to see the finished project.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little peek. And the image you colored...LOVE the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking like fun! Great sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the new look on the blog and these sneaks. Can't wait to see this week's posts. Keep the mojo going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That peek sure looks sweet! And, your little Cupid is just adorable! I am loving that PINK hair, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that your little angel girl has pink hair…how fun!
    That is a tiny sneak peek, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sneak and can't wait to see your whole project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Sneak Peek Sunday! Great idea!!! Hmmm...I may need to copy that! LOL I've been trying to think of certain days for specific posts that I could do for my blog. This may have to be one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sneaky peek! Can't wait to see the completed project! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...