Tuesday, 24 February 2015

'Tis Tuesday - Lose yourself in the Music

Well it is :-)

Hi everyone back again to share a quick card with you.

Once again using Work & Play 8, this time with the dashing DJ.

I used one of the design sheets, plus some papers.  So the image was pre-coloured and then I layered him up for dimension.  You can get this digi to colour too - see the end of the post for the links.


Adding some of the fabulous cut files too.


I think he looks so cool and I love that sentiment.  For the inside the same papers and then adding my banner panel.


I inked all the edges of all the layers and love the dimension of the DJ.


There you have it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.


18 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, what a lovely design
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this - those design sheets are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Karon,I love your design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, fun and awesome card. I love all the papers. The inside is almost as fab and the front.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun!! The image is adorable and I love the papers!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, he's really rockin' out on that card. Such a lovely color scheme that really works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, Karon. Wonderful die cut layers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, Karon. Great papers and I love the cuts you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are just amazing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so cute! I love everything about it!

    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you set up this Super cute & COOL card my friend!!
    Awesome job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. This is super cool and your coloring is amazing.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card and fun image.
    Great die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! the image is adorable. Very cute card my friend. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. This CD had some great makes for boys.... you'll see a similar one next week! Love how you've used the digi elements.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...