Friday, 6 March 2015

Fabulous Friday - Ribbons and Lace

Hello - iiiiittttt's Friday!  Yay for the weekend.

It's another week gone, and another week closer to Spring!  So until Spring actually arrives, which I think maybe a long ways off yet, I thought that I could play with some more flowers.

Today's card is another Z fold card, and I am still using the wonderful Rose Budd Papercrafting Collection.

Our theme continues this week, for week 2, with our Ribbons and Lace challenge at Polkadoodles.


I used a pre-coloured topper and then re cut another layer to add dimension.


The oval panels are Spellbinders Pierced Ovals.  I am loving these, so a great purchase :-)

I added another little tea cup to the inside layer for my message panel.


I added a little piece of real lace, on top of the paper lace off the CD, even the little bow (my ribbon) is off this wonderful collection.  I added a little pearl dot to the bow and a little sentiment envelope.


There's my little bit of inspiration for you this week.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Crafts Galore Encore Challenges - Challenge March: Anything Goes (closes 31 Mar)

Scribble and Scrap Challenges - Challenge #39: Always Anything Goes (closes 14 Mar)

Paper Creators Crafts - Challenge #36: Ribbon, Lace & Pearls (closes 31 Mar)

The Shabby Tea Room - Challenge #247: Pop of Pink (closes 15 Mar)(entry #2) 

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #363: Die Cuts and Punches (closes 11 March)(used Spellbinders Piecred Ovals)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

29 comments:

  1. Really very pretty, Karon! Have a grand weekend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card as always
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the gorgeous papers and the design!! Fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Karon. So delicate. Thanks so much for your kind and heartfelt words on my blog. You are a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous and so beautiful, Karon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pierced dies are awesome. I've seen them used on other blogs I follow and made by different companies, but it looks like I'm going to be adding them to my wish list. Your card, of course, is to die for, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful...your paper is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Karon, love the papers
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous and so ultra feminine. Love it.
    Hugs,
    Teresa
    PS - Simon Says Wednesday challenge has a theme of "girly". This would fit right in and you would have a chance at a $50 gift certificate. Not too shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous Karon!!!!
    What a beautiful collection of papers!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Karon! This is simply gorgeous! The flower paper is so pretty! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and design...so soft and pretty! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Pop of Pink" challenge!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi hun, I always love seeing your makes, you never do the obvious and once again I'm sat here thinking, 'wow, I'd never have thought of that!'. Absolutely gorgeous, love it! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous, Karon. Love those beautiful papers. Love all your details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card, good to see what you can do without the obvious images.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning & Gorgeous!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful vintage cardThanks for joining the Scribble and Scrap challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card, and pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Karon....so happy you shared your gorgeous card with us in The shabby Tea Room! Love the pretty background paper, great shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful spring card and so many wonderful details!

    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the vintage feel to this Karon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice card, I like the colors! Thank you for joining the Crafts Galore Encore "Anything Goes" March Challenge! Hope to see you again! Good luck!

    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card. Love the papers and teapot spilling over with roses.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fasbulush card and from one of my favouraite collections.xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Superb card, so pretty !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator Challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a beautiful card, such pretty colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...