Monday, 2 March 2015

Made it Monday #4 - An Oldie :-)

Hi everyone.  Happy Monday, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Yesterday I showed a sneak peek of some bits ready for today, so this morning, I was in the craft room right after dropping the girls at school.

I have made a Spring Fold card for you today.  Many moons ago, like in 2012, I did a tutorial for this fold and you can find it HERE if your interested.  I think that was probably the last time I made one too :-)


All the embellishments and papers are from the fabulous Rose Budd Papercrafting CD collection.  It is available as a CD or immediate download.  The links are at the end of this post.


I inked all the edges of all the layers with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.  Also used the glossy accents on the mask, butterfly and bottle.  I cracked the bottle and butterfly to make it look older.


The back oval is my new Spellbinders Pierced ovals die and I love the feathers.  I just snipped into them to make them look a little more real :-)


That's it for today :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Challenge #135: Anything Goes (closes 5 Mar)

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Challenge #69: Anything Goes (closes 5 Mar)(#2)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Challenge #5: Anything Goes (closes 14 Mar)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.


24 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Karon! I love your folding. The overall old view your project is amazing. I love all the accents and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing fold, Karon! I love it and I love all the wonderful papers and details of your card!


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karon, this is fabulous, love the papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unique design Karon...Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Karon, this is wonderful, what a fabulous project, I love it, great work!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWsers that is one gorgeous card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is what I call a work of art Karon!! Beautiful job xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karon,
    This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Love! Love! Love!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the mask!! The music note paper is fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful. Love the mask, feathers and design. Fabulous card.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card design Karon, love all the details
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Karon fabulous design, love that mask
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, Karon, This is gorgeous! Beautiful papers and a wonderful fold.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness Karon this is simply beautiful, I love it:) I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun card fold :)
    Your card is lovely, I love the vintage look to it and the added gloss to the mask.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow Karon - this is stunning! I love the folded card and the mask is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card . Thank you for joining BSC

    ReplyDelete
  18. That fold is amazing and what a super gorgeous card.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    PS - Going to look up that tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, Karon, it's stunning! I've not made that fold for likely as long as you've not LOL. That might have to change soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Karon, this is fantastic. I was there for the original spring fold card. It is good to look back and be inspired. Beautiful ca Rd d.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous! Love the feathers and mask and what a fun fold. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Karon this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE the vintage vibe on this one!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...