Saturday, 21 March 2015

Sketch it Saturday - Maisie

Helloooo!  Have you all had a great week.  It was March break here - so didn't get too much time in the craft room.

Andy has taken the girls to the cinema this morning to see Insurgent - so I could have some quiet time in the craft room :-)

I am using the March, week 3 sketch at Viva la Verve.


I have been having more fun with some of the older collections at Polkadoodles - this one is a little character called Maisie off of the fabulous Cherryblossom Lane collection.

This is such a wonderful collection, full of rabbits, yet not only usable for Easter, but every other occasion you could think of too.


Isn't she sweet!


She was a pre-coloured topper, but I also printed out the pre-coloured image of Maisie and then decoupaged her.  Just remind me not to print them out so small.  That little image is just over 2" tall, so you can imagine how small the teen pieces are!


I inked all the edges of all the layers, and for my circle layer,  just added a doily.


That's it from me today.  Off out soon, as it won't be long before they are back from the cinema.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Viva La Verve Sketch, Week 3 March

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #365:  Spring Fever (closes 25 Mar)

Creative Fingers Challenges - Challenge #72: Anything Goes (closes 27 Mar)

Brown Sugar Challenges - Challenge #138: Anything Goes (closes 26 Mar)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

19 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Karon!! I love the sweet bunny all dressed up!! The colors and design are fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable Karon! LOVE the colors and the fun dimension you added on your card!
    AWESOME job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel card and what a darling little bunny. I'm glad you got some time to yourself today.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. The easel card is just Beautiful! I love the precious little bunny and all the pink. Your take on the sketch is AWESOME!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got some crafting time in! This is simply wonderful! LOVE the sketch, maybe I should try it! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute easel card... love that cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a elegant card. Love the colors and the bunny with her little shawl.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely. She's such a cutie with that shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet. Love the way you used the sketch. A lovely color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely to have some time to yourself....this is just soooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty take on the sketch Karon, great design.......love the pretty papers! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and pink! Adorable bunny - such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable! The easel card and sketch are wonderful and of course the sweet bunnies make it so perfect! Love it! Glad you had a good March break!

    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another adorable card.
    Love these colours and your cute bunny :)
    Love the dimension on the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is sooo sweet. I loVe your colors. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness! How adorable is this? I love it to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Such pretty colours too!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love what you did with this sketch. Beautiful, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, the bunny and your butterfly are so pretty.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...