Sunday, 1 March 2015

Sneaky Peeky Sunday #4 - Relaxing...

Well sort of :-)  Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday.

Our house smells delicious at the moment as Andy is cooking us a lamb roast dinner - my belly is rumbling as I type this :-)

In between my wash loads, I set the timer in my craft room ready to go and do the next load, I caught up with some DT work and got some things ready for tomorrows Make it Monday :-)

I have been playing with my new bits and pieces, so the Glossy Accents came out. Here is a little sneak of tomorrows plan :-)


I think I am in love with the Glossy Accents LOL!

Also had to get my card ready for Friday's Polkadoodles challenge, inspirational post.  This fortnights challenge is Ribbons and Lace.  Here's my little sneak.  You can enter HERE if you like :-)


What are you all up to today?

I also wanted to ask you all, what you thought of February's posts.  I seem to be more focused and now that I feel I have purpose and a plan,  I am really enjoying being in my craft room.  Let me know what you think :-)

Shannon started her count-down chart today.  She is going to Spain on the 1st April for the school exchange, she is going to stay in Zaragosa, Spain and also gets to stay in Barcelona at the end of the trip.  She will be away for 11 to 12 days. She is so excited :-)

Well that's me for today - that lamb is making me so hungry, and I have just made the mint sauce. My girls don't like mint sauce, to me that is the whole thing of having lamb!! 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful sneaks. I too love Glossy Accents, love the shine and dimension it gives. I loved all your Feb. post, but I have always loved all your creations.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sneaks, Karon!! I am in love with Glossy Accents, too...not just as a dimensional either. I use it to glue flowers and embellies...it's one of the strongest bonds I've found. Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, can't wait to see what's up with that mask. Glad to hear about the family bliss! I definitely like where your mojo has taken you. We can see the spring in your crafty "step". Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh...that lamb sounds delicious! And those sneaks are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoyed your lamb. I cannot tolerate the smell of it cooking so it's never in my home. And I don't know why that is, actually. Your February posts are great. Don't ever doubt yourself - you do spectacular work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that mask looks good! Hope you enjoyed the lamb? You cant have lamb without mint sauce, so I am with you on that one lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super awesome sneaks Karon! Looking forward to seeing the whole projects!
    How exciting for your daughter! Can't wait to hear all about her trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely yummy and if this is yummy can't wait for the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sneak peeks are as scrumptious as the smell of roasting lamb. How wonderful that Andy can cook like that.

    I have been enjoying your posts very much. Your card creations are magical.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sneaks but I cheated. I've already seen the post for today and it is fabulous!


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the gorgeously glossy sneaky peek and the other, too!

    Hugs,
    Em xx

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...