Sunday, 8 March 2015

Sneaky Peeky Sunday #5 - Chores Chores Chores!

Hello everyone.  Happy Sunday.  Did you remember to put your clocks forward last night?! (does not apply to some countries LOL!, just in case you were worried).

I really missed the hours sleep I lost - did a pile of ironing, washing is on going, made a bolognese sauce, for supper, always tastes better if I make it first thing and then we will have it for supper, with spaghetti and garlic bread. Also managed to bake some cookies and now catching up with the blog.

I have a couple of sneak peeks for you today.  I got some bits and pieces together ready to make some cards.


And yesterday, I managed to make a second card ready for Polkadoodles new challenge that starts on Friday.  So I am a little bit organised this week :-)

Here's a "little" sneak.


What are you all up to today?  Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

9 comments:

  1. Wunderschön gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sneak! I do not like this time change. I feel like I am missing hours..lol!
    I will be catching up on comments and crafting.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sneaks!! I am missing that extra hour of sleep!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sneaks look AWESOME Karon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't loose any sleep, I just slept for an hour longer, teehee.
    Didn't set our clocks forward until this morning.
    You and your sneak peeks,teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never like the time change. Seems like it takes me 6 months to make up for that 1 lost hour. Very interesting sneak. I know it will be a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still missing my hour! Our Texas legislature has a bill up and if it is approved, our state will no longer change the time. I so hope it goes through!! Love your sneak peek. Can't wait to see what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a busy lady. I look forward to seeing what you make out of those delicious bits and pieces.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...