Thursday, 26 March 2015

Well, Hello Thursday!

Hi everyone.

Just popping in to say hi ----  "Hi!!"  :-)

Really don't know where the last couple of weeks have gone.  Been a bit hectic round here.

I have been helping a friend (who lost her husband last Aug) to clean up after some major renos, and also helping to sort out tons of stuff.

Also, Shannon goes to Spain in 6 days, on her exchange trip with school, so we are getting ready for that too.

I hope to get in the craft room this weekend though :-)

I trust that you are all doing well and today I am going to try and catch up on some much need visiting of your blogs, to see what you have all been up to.

I do have something to share with you - Andy managed to finish another teeny bridge.

This one is the Brooklyn Bridge.





Thanks for all the comments and support of my blog - really appreciate each and every one of you.

Have a great day.

Happy crafting.

17 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been quite busy. Spain... I know you will miss her. This will be an experience she will never forget. WOW Andy did a fabulous job on his bridge. So small and yet such detail.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy's bridge is amazing. You are one talented couple. :)
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the detail on the mini-bridge! gorgeous. Hope you're keeping well Karon?
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the bridge is amazing!! I can't believe the details on something so small!! Andy did a fabulous job!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy's bridges are amazing! I'm doing well here on my end and thank you for the blog visits! :) Enjoy your time with your daughter before she leaves for Spain. Safe travels for her, I know she's going to have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting for Shannon! A trip to Spain... she won't be disappointed. And that's a fine looking bridge by Andy.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so detailed and tiny :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bridge, it's really cool. Love the detail. Good luck to Shannon and you, too, when she leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of talent in your house. Good luck to Shannon on her trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That's pretty special work. Now we know one of the things you have in common with your husband. Looking forward to seeing what you get up to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one amazing work of art...love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! How cool is that bridge!!!!!!
    Happy Friday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word!! That's impressive! I would have lost my mind about 1/16th the way into it. This is so neat. I never really appreciated bridges like I should have until I watched this documentary the other night on the galloping gertie bridge....Good grief! Tell your hubby 'nicely done!'
    Hugs to you Karon,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. how cute is that! way to go andy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful miniature work of art and I'm guessing a labour of love as must have taken many hours working on this. Well worth it for the stunning result.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! That is cool! Lots of detail for something soooo small! Amazing! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...