Monday, 27 April 2015

Made it Monday #10 - From Owl of Us

Hello everyone.  Happy Monday.

Did you all have a great weekend?  We didn't get up to much here.

Andy has a week off this week, so we are going to catch up on some much needed household jobs - you know the ones that you put off until whenever ! :-)

I will also be spending some time in the craft room, keeping out of his way LOL!.  Like this morning, whilst he was washing out the garage floor of all the salt from the winter roads.

Another Polkadoodles Twiggy and Toots card for your today.  Using the pre-coloured image Party/Birthday Celebration digi.


So sweet and adorable, and ready to party :-)


The die cuts I used for the outside/inside ovals are Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Oval Dies.  I inked all the edges of all the layers too.


Everything you see is from this wonderful collection.  Layering the image to create some depth.


And there you have it.  A quick card made this morning to share with you.




I have also been doing some more book folding and loving it - can't wait to share with you.  The heart I did the other day, I am hoping to get that decorated and finished over the next few days and I already have a couple of others to share with you, once those are decorated too :-)

I hope you all have a fabulous week.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge #89: Use a Die Cut (closes 30 Apr)

Brown Sugar Challenges - Challenge #143: Anything Goes (closes 30 Apr)

Crafty Catz - Challenge #276: Things with Wings (closes 30 Apr)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

30 comments:

  1. how lovely - these owls are so cute I still cannot decide a favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pair of owls Karon and the papers are so pretty. Have a good week with the Hubby xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my love those owls they sure are the cutest yet I've seen....Pretty card Karon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - love the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, I love those fabulous little owls
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Karon, I like the sweet owls image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how Sweet!!! Those Pre-Colored Owls are adorable!!!! I LOVE the 3D look too! So CUTE! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, Karon! I can't get enough of those precious owls... the dimension is fabulous! Beautiful card design in such sweet colors. :o) Have a blessed night!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet owls Karon.....I really like the card design, fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super adorable card Karon! LOVE those adorable owls!!
    AWESOME job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! Love the fold and those super cute little owls!

    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous. I love how you popped up different elements of the image.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute - great asymmetrical fold and love the layering of the image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Karon, your owls are adorable and I love your choice of papers and design with them.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. The owls are just Adorable!! Totally cute!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Karon - this is so adorable! You sure have a talent for cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Karon, these owls are so cute. Love the dimension you always add. The papers you chose are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so absolutely adorable!! Those owls are so sweet!! I just love the cards you make!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice card . Thank you for joining BSC

    ReplyDelete
  20. These owls are seriously cute! It looks great with the popped up details and you picked papers that match the colors of the image beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute image. Great z fold card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww they are adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, my, adorable. I have to try to get here more often to see your amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another stunning, yet adorable card.
    These images are so cute and you really make them the focus with your layering.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Karon, I hope you are well and thank you for visiting. I'm glad you got to play with some Stampin' Up! products and got to meet new crafty friends:) OMG! your projects below are super cute and this card is also very cute!! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  26. Totally adorable, Karon!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...