Monday, 13 April 2015

Made it Monday #8 - Twiggy and Toots

Helloo.  Happy Monday everyone.

Shannon arrived home safely, albeit very tired, yesterday evening. I have given her the day off school today to recover from jet lag.

We are all really pleased that she enjoyed herself so much and sounds as though she had an amazing time.  I will hope to share some of the photos with you, after we have had a chance to look at them.

Anyways. on to today's make.

Another new release for Polkadoodles.  Twiggy and Toots, is available for pre-order the expected release date is 1 May :-)


I have use one of the Design sheets off the collection, this is Twiggy Hats Off, a pre-coloured image :-)

For my base card, I actually used the back of one of the tunnel card templates (that are in this collection, will have one to share with you soon).  Folded it in half and then added my design sheet elements.


Those little pearl dots, are actually paper embellishments - they are so good that I think they actually look real.


For the inside, I used one of the doors off of the tunnel card, as it fit perfectly for my inside panel.


Another shot, to show you the little depth and everything has been inked with CTMH Sorbet.


Isn't she adorable.  I love those huge eye lashes :-)


I am catching up on my laundry and things today.  After all, Shannon had a suitcase full for me :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - April 2015 (closes 30 Apr)

Crafty Catz - Challenge #274: 2 or more Patterned Papers (closes 16 Apr)

Creative Fingers Challenge #75: Anything Goes (closes 16 Apr)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

17 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Karon! Such a cute image and I love the design of it! So glad your Shannon arrived home safely and had a wonderful time! Seems like she just left but glad she is back and can't wait to see some photos! :)

    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear Shannon had a wonderful trip and is home safe & sound now! :) Your card is simply wonderful! I LOVE that owl! Very CUTE! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just too stinkin' cute.
    These images are all so adorable.
    You are right, those pearls do look real and so dimensional!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad Shannon is home. What an opportunity. This is the cutest CD. I love those owls. I can't get over those eyes. So cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,lovely design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those fabulous owl eyes have me in a trance...I think she's beautiful. Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the beautiful pastel colors!
    She is Beautiful! Awesome card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaaw! Isn't she adorable!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card. Love the owl she is adorable. Great design. Happy to hear Shannon had a great time.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. So darn cute!! I love the image!! The colors and design are fabulous!! I'm glad Shannon had a great time!! I can't wait to see some pictures!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty Karon love the sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww she is adorable. Thanks for sharing your sweet card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a hoot, love her! The pearls are so pretty too.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww adorable card Karon, love the cute image and pretty papers. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to have to agree about those eyelashes! So adorable. Plus- I simply adore her purse! Great card, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...