Sunday, 5 April 2015

No Sneak Peek Sunday - Happy Easter

Hi everyone.

I hope your Easter weekend is going well.

I am enjoying some family time, which is why there was no post yesterday for Sketch it Saturday, and as yet no sneak peek Sunday :-)

Andy has made another model which I will show you at the end of this post - it's fabulous.

In the meantime, yesterday I managed to get a fabulous haul from a garage sale!

Spellbinders!


More Spellbinders!


Spellbinders, Provocraft and down in the bottom right - Sizzix set.


Well over $300 worth of dies and I got it all for $35!!  Was so pleased with this.  Some of them are also discontinued sets.

So much more new dies, that today I am going to sort some storage out for them.  I already put them on some card stock and magnetic strips, ready to go in some cases.  Then I have to sort our where to put them. I might even get around to organising my inks today too, something that I have been meaning to do for ages.

Anyways, here is Andy's latest metal model - Lancaster Bomber




He is really enjoying making these models and of course he gets to spend some time with little old me :-)

Happy Easter everyone.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

20 comments:

  1. So jealous! What a find! Congratulations on your haul, and have fun organizing and cutting with them.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous buy!! Great Lancaster too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really hit the jackpot. Awesome find. My hubby does airplane models.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a find. I am so happy for you, Karon. I hope you will have tons of fun with your new toys.
    Andy's plane is beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome deal!! Super cute plane.
    Happy Easter,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter, Karon. Enjoy your much deserved time with your family. Tell Andy the bomber is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great garage sale. Love Andy's model, too. Hope y'all had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful garage sale find! You really hit the mother load! Fabulous work by Andy - looks amazing! Hope you and your family had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW you really got a haul there. Gotta love those yard sales. Love Andy's plane . He is really good. Hope you has a fabulous Easter.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh......I think you hit the jackpot, Wow! Love garage sales! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Karon - what a bargain! Go you! And I love that you and Andy get some creative time together. I'm very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You made quite a haul at the garage sale - awesome find! Andy's Bomber is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! What an Awesome Haul! And your hubby's plane looks so cool! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that is an awesome find!!!!
    I am sure you will create up a storm with them.
    Andy's miniatures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! You did get a fabulous garage sale haul!! And Andy's model is fantastic! He's really good at this model making hobby! All I've seen are beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful Sunday and Easter!


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my! You scored with those dies! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, what an awesome haul!! I would love to find a stash like that!! Wow!! Have fun playing with your new goodies!! And my gosh, Andy's miniatures are amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woah! Why can I never find a bargain like that? I agree Karon I can't stop playing with this fab collection either x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow just look at all those wonderful goodies. What a find. Congrats.
    Tell Andy his model is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  20. There's no such thing as having too many dies! Well done, you!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...