Friday, 29 May 2015

Fabulous Friday - Duuuck!

I said duuuck.  LOL!

Happy Friday everyone.  Hope you have all had a fabulous week.  I am hoping to get back to posting more regularly I think my headaches have gone for the time being :-)

It's week 2 of our Girly but No Pink challenge over at Polkadoodles, and we have some fabulous inspiration from my teamies this week - so why not go check their creations out.  But make sure you check mine out first LOL!

So I have another golfer for you today, but this one is for the female golfer's out there.  Using the wonderful Work and Play 11 Collection.

I decided to use the design sheet pre-coloured image.  I just printed off several times and then used Spellbinders Classic Rectangles Small to cut the pieces to form a pyramid.  I just angled them slightly to be a bit different :-)


All the papers and sentiments are from this great collection.  I inked the edges with Stampin' Up Old Olive.


I love making the Z fold card so quick and easy.


Here you can see the pyramid.


Added a little bit of twine behind the front panel.


I have another card to share with you, from the leftovers of this one, but will post that tomorrow :-)

I wanted to let you know about another fabulous release from Nikky at Polkadoodles. Introducing



 

These fairies are beautiful and hope to have some creations for you soon :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Sister Act Card Challenge - Challenge #108: Always Anything Goes (closes 4 June)

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 3 June)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

23 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Karon and love how you have created your own pyramage image; very clever. Have a wonderful weekend, x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happy to hear your starting to feel better from those awful headaches! :) Your card is fabulous!!! LOVE the layers & the Dimension it gives the female golfer... Very CUTE! :) Have a Great Weekend! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are feeling better Karon and what a fabulous card you are sharing today, love the fresh colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, Karon! I like the effect you created with all those rectangles pieces as well as all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this Karon - love thoe layers how fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AMAZING Karon!!
    WOW AWESOME card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly fabulous design, Karon. I'm so glad your headaches are gone.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty love all the layering and matting...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely design Karon, fab work!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Z fold card is such a fun card to make!!
    TOTALLY cute and SUPER fun!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Karon! I love the pyramid layering and the fabulous Z fold design. :o) The soft colors are lovely, as are the sentiments. Gorgeous creation! So happy you're feeling better and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad your headaches are better. This is really cute. the image is fabulous and I love the layering. The angle is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card. I loVe your pyramid technique and Z-fold card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so awesome!! I love the pyramid of the image!! It looks amazing!! The z fold is fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's so cute. I like how you angled the layers, it adds interest. Plus, the z - fold really works here. Glad the headaches have gone for now. I'm looking forward to seeing what you get up to in the craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the stacker design awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So creative.....love the pyramid design Karon. These coloured images are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty. Love the colors. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow a girl golfer card too cute. Love this one more than the other.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgoeus! Love this card layout and everything about it. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card :)
    I like Z fold cards, I haven't made one in a while.
    Great image

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute card! Have to try that fun fold.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...