Monday, 25 May 2015

Made it Monday #11 - Fooouuurrr!!!

Hellooooo!  Happy Monday everyone.  Hope all my American friends and British friends are having a great holiday Monday.  We had ours last week - just to be different LOL!

I finally managed to last in the craft room, long enough to catch up on some DT work and I even managed to make an extra card this morning, to share with you.

As the weather is finally turning summery and all the golfing greens, well, are green LOL! I thought I would share a great pre-coloured image from the wonderful Work & Play 11 collection.


I printed the design sheet, with the Male Golfer, and then printed off extra so that I could layer him up.  The Male Golfer is also available as a single digi download - as well as the full collection if you don't want to wait for the postie :-)


Isn't he fab!  I love that Nikky combines pieces on the design sheets and they make for a quick reference and create a card.  Of course, I had to layer him up though, so that took a little longer :-)


For the inside, I of course used the same papers as the front and then added a couple of crossed golf clubs.


Here's a quick photo showing the layers in more detail.


Great sentiments and wording in this collections too.  I inked all the edges of all the layers with Stampin' Up Old Olive.


Now I think I am off for a Granny nap LOL!

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Challenge #10: Always Anything Goes (closes 5 June)

Scribble and Scrap Challenge - Challenge #45: Anything Goes (closes 6 June)

Sister Act Card Challenge - Challenge #107: Always Anything Goes (closes 28 May)

Thanks so much for coming by today.

Happy crafting.

22 comments:

  1. What a great card Karon, the layers definitely make a difference xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! LOVE the Scene and the fabulous layers.... Perfect for a golfer or just a happy fathers day.... LOVELY! :) Have a Wonderful Day!!!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous, Karon!! I love all of the details you've packed into this card!! The image is adorable!! The layers are awesome!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Karon, I like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great depth on your card - sure shows it in the pic from the side! He is a fab image and you created a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design, Karon. I love how the ball seems to be flying off of the page.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Karon! Love the ball effect. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, Karon! The little golfer is darling and your layering is fantastic. The papers and color palette are so pretty and I love the sentiments! Wonderfully designed, my friend! Have a wonderful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. A brilliant masculine card, Karon.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, how fabulous is this card?! What a great "guy card". You always have such wonderful layers and embellishments on your cards and this one is no exception! All that dimension is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cards. They are so worth the extra time it takes to do your layering. The golfer is adorable. Love the papers you used. Great golfer card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great creation and loving the colours and image used.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card. I'm hoping this is a sign you're feeling better. I'm about to go on vacation, so I can catch up a bit. Need top get some posts up on what's been going on. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally cute, fun and so COOL!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful male card. I love the image and the terrific design

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your masculine card is gorgeous Karon, love the layout and the inside of the card. Have a wonderful weekend!. Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  19. Karon this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab card! Love all the layers and layout. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...