Friday, 5 June 2015

Fabulous Friday - Father's Day or one of those cards! :-)

Hi everyone.  Wow can you believe that we are already into June - where is the year going.

I hope you have all had a fabulous week.  Thank you for all you wonderful comments on my fairy house :-)  I really did love making it and how it finally came together.

So today is the start of a new challenge over at Polkadoodles.  Our theme this week is Father's Day/Anything Male - so one of those cards LOL!

I decided to use this fabulous pre-coloured digi - yep another one!  Can't remember the last time I actually coloured one in.  Will have to have a play soon.

So back to the digi, well yes :-)  I used the wonderful Winston collection and good old Winston.  He is having a lovely relaxing day in the comfy chair, reading his newspaper.


He is also available as single digital download Winston Bear Snoozy Days.  I layered him up - of course!


Isn't he adorable.  I inked all the edges of all the layers with CTMH Chocolate.  I really love this image.

For the inside I used the same papers and then a little heart.  Everything is from this wonderful collection.


I just love the selection of papers on this CD/Download there is such a huge selection.  Here is a close up to show off those layers.


I added some sentiments and three little button topped brads to finish off the card.


So now it's you turn to get creating - and then pop along and enter this latest challenge.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Make it Masculine (closes 10 June)

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Challenge #230: Anything Goes (closes 9 June)

Crafting by Designs - June Anything Goes Challenge (closes 25 June)

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - June Anything Goes (closes 30 June)

Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog - Challenge #224: Polka Dots (closes 7 June) 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

35 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love the gorgeous image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is definitely what Dad's should do be it Birthday or Father's Day!! A brilliant card Karon!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! LOVE this card Karon!!! The bear looks so cool sitting there looking all 3D on top of a sweet card! Sweet Paper Choice too... LOVE it! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Dad card. After about 10 minutes my hubby would be napping. lol Your layering is perfection. Just the right colors and papers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! The bear is just adorable!! What an awesome card this is!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Karon, a great 'man' card
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable and I love the dimension you added to the image.
    Have a great weekend.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely design. Good luck with your challenges.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the bear. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 18 “Anything Goes”. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Karon, I do like Winston!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabaulous card Karon, a lovely design and such background papers.....your images is just adorable and super details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The papers and colors are cute. I'm sure there will be a special someone who will enjoy this card very much. Hope all is well with you and yours as the summer is in full swing now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic card! Love the papers and like you say Karon it is a fantastic download. There is so much dimension! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at SweetStamps.com
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous card! Lovely papers and colors! The bear is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is awesome !! I love the layers!

    Just stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card, Karon! I haven't been up to commenting on the blogs I follow for the past few weeks so I'm starting here with this one and hope to be back to normal visiting now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really love your card Karon. I love using Winston. He's a great little fella.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Doing what every fathers should be doing! Love the dimension on the card.
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Karon.....love your fabulous fathers day card. The dimension you create with these images looks amazing. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic card!! Adore the dimension part of this card.....so COOL!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a awesome Father's Day card. Sure reminds me of my dad sitting in his recliner. Love that adorable bear.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Winston is a sweetie - love all his layers! Fun for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. winston is just adorable you just can't make a bad card. I love the attention to detail both inside & out x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like the Winston collection and how you use the images. This is no exception, very well made with great attention to detail.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is really Awesome, it looks so three D I love it.
    You could enter this in the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY, challenge #158 “FOR A MAN OR BOY” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such an adorable card Karon :)
    Such cute images and you showcase them so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww...this is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW, ist das schööööööööön
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous creation, love the design and colours
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...