Friday, 26 June 2015

Fabulous Friday - Four Seasons

Hello everyone!  Wow - Friday again and here in Canada - schools out for Summer :-)

It's time for week 2 of our Polkadoodles Frame It challenge - so lots of inspiration from my teamies and I.  So why not go check out what they have for you.  But... check out my inspiration first LOL!

I showed you this little sneak peek back on Sunday, and I really love how it came together.


I used 4 of the fabulous fairies from the wonderful Serenity collection. I will link to the individual digis with each season picture :-)


I decided to make a 4 Seasons canvas and Shannon has already claimed it for her room LOL!


For Spring, I used Serenity Fairy Kisses.  The scrabble pieces are from the wonderful Work & Play 9 - Love & Kisses collection.


For Summer, I have used Serenity Dancing.  The flowers are cut files from Polkadoodles - using my Silhouette Cameo.


For Autumn - I have used Serenity Earthstar.  The autumn leaves are also cut files from Polkadoodles.  I used the Ivy cut file and cut off the leaves.


For Winter - I have used Serenity Joyful.  The snow flakes are from the wonderful Work & Play 5 - Festive Hollybobs collection, which I traced and cut using my Silhouette Cameo.


They have all been coloured with Prisma colouring pencils and Gamsol, and adding a little sparkle with some Wink of Stella. The frame paper is from the Dollie Daydream Goes East collection.



Really enjoyed colouring up these fabulous digis.


So, what will you come up with - have your framed anything lately :-)  Time to go over and enter our challenge.  You have until Noon, GMT, Friday, 3 July to enter.

I hope you are all well and will catch up this weekend if not before.

I am entering this in the following challenges.

2 Creative Chicks - Challenge #26: Anything Goes (no cards) (closes 30 June)

Digistaamps4Joy - Challenge #113: Anything Goes (closes 30 June)

Craft Girlz Challenges - Challenge #3: Anything Goes (closes 14 July)

Aurora Wings - Challenge #16: Sprite Delight (closes 18 July)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

36 comments:

  1. What an amazing canvas Karon, love the seasonal detail for each one. I'm guessing you will be making another for Emily!!? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame Shannon for calling dibs on this.. it's BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE all 4 seasons... they're colored so pretty and they are each so special.... I hope Emily is getting one made for her too!! LOL Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wowser !! you are sooooooooo clever - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karon this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with optional twist SPRING’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karon these are so beautiful.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Karon, this is stunning!! I love the beautiful fairies!! You colored them perfectly!! The design and details are fabulous!! What a gorgeous project this is!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply fabulous. What a lovely piece of wall art. No wonder it got claimed so quickly.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Karon, I love all of the image and you have coloured them so beautifully, I like the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! A beautiful and stunning creation!! The fairies are just Precious!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fabulous! I love how you embellished the girls. They are so pretty. Great project and we can see how Shannon wants it for her room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous canvas with all those fairies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful, Karon! The idea is spectacular and the result is fantastic. I love each fairy and the design surrounding them. :o) Wonderfully done, my friend. Have a happy weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just fabulous, Karon. The fairies are so pretty and the flowers, ivy, and snowflakes are just the perfect embellishments. This is really a gorgeous piece.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful selected display and images and lovely design once again with awesome colour combo.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful Karon! love how you colored them and added a bit of sparkle! a really gorgeous project!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW Karon! This is just AMAZING!!! Loving your gorgeous canvas...no wonder your daughter claimed it for her room! I know it will look awesome hanging up!
    FAB job my friend!!!! Have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A stunning four season ensemble with such adorable fairies. Love how the embellies matches the seasons.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww....they are adorable! Love your 4 seasons canvas. No wonder someone wants it in her room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So beautiful.......love your gorgeous season fairies! Great colouring love the sparkle. It will look stunning hanging in your daughters room :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun whimsical season's canvas! No wonder Shannon has claimed it already!

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a clever idea Karon. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Karon this is so beautiful. Love those fairies. Shannon I'm sure loves it.
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. How beautiful! Then little fairies are just darling and colored beautifully!

    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Pam
    ♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
    ♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. omigosh what an epic project! beautifully done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely adorable! Fab coloring and I love the scrabble tiles. Thanks so much for joining our "Sprite Delight II" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous canvas. Love the sweet little images and great design. Really like the seasonal idea

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness, I know why Shannon has claimed it for herself, this is gorgeous.
    I love the images (as I love fairies). and your colouring is beautiful.
    I love this piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely stunning make!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute -all of them. Love the added sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh Wow! Adorable canvas!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW!!!! Just beyond stunning! Love the idea, Karon. Thanks for sharing.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a sweet canvas. No wonder Shannon claimed it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...