Thursday, 18 June 2015

Music Time.

Hello everyone.

I wanted to stop in again today to show you one of the teachers gifts completed.

I had to get this one done so that Emily could give it to her band teacher this afternoon.  We are off to the school Spirit Assembly shortly.

I picked up these little sketch books from Walmart and thought they would make perfect little gifts for the teachers.  They are only 16cm tall, but perfect for some book folding :-)

I used a music note book folding pattern from Crafty Hana - etsy shop .  I am so addicted to this and was so glad that I found it :-)


I used the fabulous Work and Play 8 - Feel the Music - to decorate the book.  Using the wonderful cut files (using my Silhouette Cameo) and papers off this collection.


The ticket sentiments and sentiment panel are also off this wonderful bundle.


I just love these cut files.  

Time to put it in a gift bag and head on up to the school.


I hope you are having a wonderful day.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Challenge #232: Anything Goes (closes 23 June)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

20 comments:

  1. Hi Karon, you certainly are mastering the art of book folding and I love how you decorated the outside. The challenge over at That Craft Place is anything goes would be lovely if you linked up there too.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing, Karon!! I am in awe of your book-folding talent!! The cover looks so gorgeous!! Emily's band teacher will adore it!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project Karon. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh my this is amazing Karon...never seen this kind of book folding...you are so inspiring my friend!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite amazing. How beautiful and the teacher will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW Karon!!! The Music teacher will be so lucky to have one of your amazing book pieces! This is simply stunning! :) Have a Crafty day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! A perfect teacher gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is spectacular. The teacher will cherish it for sure.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karon this is gorgeous and I'm sure it will be treasured xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karon, this is gorgeous and so perfect for the recipient! It will be enjoyed and treasured every day. Her band teacher is blessed to own such a lovely piece of art. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous gift. This is beautiful, Karon. Your book folding is really awesome. What a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally cool teacher's gift, Karon. Transitions are hard, but necessary. You made this one beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fabulous gift this will make Karon!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! Karon I love this!! Its Beautiful, Creative and so STUNNING!
    AWESOME job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well wow! This is just amazing and so beautiful. The teach should certainly love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful teacher gift! I like your idea very much! Great project, Karon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is AWE-SOME!!! Girl, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW this is stunning Karon. You have truly mastered book folding. What a beautiful gift.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this is awesome.
    You have truly mastered book folding.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So clever... and all from the pages of a book!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...