Tuesday, 2 June 2015

'Tis Tuesday - I do believe in Fairies :-)

I do, I do, I do believe in fairies!

Do you?

Hi everyone.  Hope you are all well and having a great week so far.

I won't be around much this week, other than a scheduled post for Friday.  I have a visitor coming from the UK :-)  My Dad, is coming to stay with us for a few days.  We haven't seen him for 10 years!  Since leaving the UK.  So we are really looking forward to the visit.

I do have something to share with you that I have been working on.  And I have to say I am so pleased with how this turned out.

I am showcasing 4 of the new fairies off the fabulous new release....



I have used pre-coloured images of four of the fairies.  Serenity Blossom, Serenity Butterfly, Serenity Fairy Cake and Serenity Stardust.  They are also available as individual downloads HERE.

So here is what I have been up to.  A folded book fairy house, all decorated up :-)


I cut the windows using a 1.5" punch and then just folded and inked them.  The little door is out of some wood effect paper and a little pearl handle.


The flowers and vines are Polkadoodles cut files and are available HERE.  I used my Silhouetted Cameo and then once cut, shaped the flowers and added pearl dots.


The fences, are from the Twiggy & Toots collection.  I cut out several, then glued them together to give added strength and placed around the fairy house.


The butterflies are also from the Twiggy and Toots collection.  I doubled them up to give them some depth.


So there you have it.  A little bit of magic to share with you all :-)


I hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week.

I am entering this in the following challenges.

Silhouette Challenges - Challenge #26: Anything Goes (closes 30 June)

Craft your Passion Challenges - Challenge #264: Anything Goes (closes 7 June)

Sisters of Craft - June Anything Goes Challenge (closes 30 June)

Eclectic Ellapu - June Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 30 June)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

30 comments:

  1. this really is magical love
    it - Have a lovely time with your Dad xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You NEVER cease to amaze me! I'm not sure that I have the words to express just how fabulous this is, so may I just say....WOW! What a wonderful piece of art you have created for these sweet little fairies. This is truly magical my friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh - I have oohed and awed over this adorable fairy house! It is absolutely amazing. I love it when we get a fairy ring (mushrooms) in the yard. Lauren and I used to pretend (or maybe there really were) to see fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's amazing Karon, what wonderful work, great!
    How lovely that you get to see your Dad again, have a wonderful time!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Karon, this is outstanding!! A perfect pad for those little fairies. Have a lovely time with Dad!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My good gosh, this is amazing!! Wow, wow, wow!! I can't believe this used to be a book!! You are amazing my friend!! This is stunning!! Love!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is just beautiful, thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, this is absolutely stunning. I have loved all your book projects but this is my fav so far.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do! This project is amazing the details are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, Karon! You're so very creative. I will hope that you're visor is ever so special. Enjoy the time with your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMHECK Karon!!!! Those Fairies are soooo sweet but WOWZER on the book Fairy house!!!! It looks amazing my friend!!! I just LOVE looking at it...it turned out so neat!!! :) Enjoy your visit with your dad... Sounds like a well deserved break from crafting so you can enjoy your time with him! Enjoy those days and have FUN! :) HUGS! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is absolutely AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh this is SO fabulous. What a talent you are, Karon.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the most adorable thing! Love the fairies, so pretty. The fairy house is so cool! This is so imaginative. You have become a pro with these book folding projects. Love them. Enjoy the visit with your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! Outrageously BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING!
    I love the pretty fairies and pretty flowers.
    Enjoy the time spent with your dad!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is stunning, Karon! Absolutely beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think my heart skipped a beat..I absolutely love the fairy house.
    I do love fairies and have a fairy door in my garden :)
    I am blown away…stunning.
    I am so happy for you and your family to have your father come and visit…10 years is a long time. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my how gorgeous Karon... You sure rocked this one out! love it, and I'm sure this must be so pretty on that special space where you have it displayed too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Goodness gracious me!!! Utterly awesome, Karon!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow. Those fairies look so pretty around your folded masterpiece!

    P/s: Have a great time with your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness that must have taken hours!!
    Beautiful just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful!!!!!Thanks so much for playing this time at Craft your Passion!
    Hugs
    Cristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm speechless......oh my gosh amazing! You are so talented....I believe in fairies too! :) Enjoy this special time with your father. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is one brilliantly designed fairy house. You are so amazing Karon, just love this.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh wow! Color me impressed. This had to take forever to make. You are SO creative! Thanks for playing along over at Eclectic Ellapu!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm DANCING, and CLAPPING, and SMILING, and SINGING and SQUEALING....this is so super stinking ADORABLE!!!
    What a phenomenal job Karon....I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian, DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for sharing your fabulous project at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...