Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Waving Hello from the Twilight Zone!

Hi everyone.  Happy Hump Day :-)

Just popping in today to say hello.  I know I seemed to have dropped of the face of the earth and haven't posted in nearly two weeks.

I have been trying to keep up with what you have been up to.

My Dad's visit went well and although it has been 10 years since we last saw each other - it felt like yesterday.

A few more grey hairs for both of us too :-)

I have not been in the crafting zone much - although I am in the middle of getting some teacher's gifts made, as Emily graduates Elementary School next week. Can't believe she is graduating and moving onto High School in the Fall.

Shannon finished Grade 11 yesterday and has one more exam to do at the end of the week, and that's it for her until Grade 12 in the Fall.

I know you are all busy with your end of school year, or summer start and I hope you are all well.

Thanks for constantly keeping up to date with me and for your continued support of my blog.

I did do some colouring the other day in preparation for a project I am working on for my DT.

These are from the fabulous new release Serenity, and I really enjoyed colouring them with my pencils and Gamsol.  Can't remember the last time I actually coloured something!


Anyways, that's it from me today. 

Hope you are all having a great week.  I am off to lunch today with my coffee group - think it maybe our last get together, not only cause the school year is ending, but people are returning to work or moving on as their kiddies are older or leaving home now :-(  

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

17 comments:

  1. Glad that you had a good time with your Dad. What sweet images ans I look forward to seeing them complete on a project xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear your visit with your dad went well. How exciting to see each other after 10 years. I don't live near my family so I do understand what it is like to not see them on a regular basis. WOW the girls are sure growing up fast. Love the cute images can't wait to see what you will create with them. Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the re-union with your Dad was worth it all. The main thing you both got to spend those quality moments with each other and catch up with everything else... love the project you are working on and can't wait to see the end results.... Take Care~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images and your coloring is excellent. Congratulations to Emily. I can still remember the excitement and trepidation I felt when I was starting high school. There was no such thing as a graduation ceremony for elementary school in those days. You had to wait until you completed high school before any recognition was forthcoming.
    Thanks for catching us up to speed with you.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had a wonderful visit with your Dad!! Congrats to Emily on her upcoming graduation and to Shannon for completing 11th grade!! I hope they have a fun summer!! The images you colored are so gorgeous!! I can't wait to see the finished project!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. good to hear from you and glad your visit went well. the colouring is gorgeous - and lovely images too.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a good visit. Hard to realize everyone's kids are growing up fast and things are changing. Love your coloring. Can't wait to see the project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow - this is amazing! So glad you're getting on top of things - yes, life is busy sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow - this is amazing! So glad you're getting on top of things - yes, life is busy sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a lovely reunion! I'm glad you had such a beautiful time together. I'm always sending all my love to you and your entire family. :o) Your coloring is lovely as ever.. and the images are darling. :o) Have a wonderful night, Karon!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you had a great time with your Dad. Your coloring is beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to hear you had a wonderful time with your dad!! That's wonderful!!! It's a busy time for everyone as school ends and Summer begins for most at different times... LOVE those pretty images you colored as well.... can't wait to see what you create with them!!! Have a Crafty day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaaaah, nice that your Dad's visit went well. Now you can both plan his next trip! Can't wait to see what you do with these lovely little fairies. Have a fab weekend.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Taking a break is likely to spur your creative juices. No better reason than to catch up with your dad! So glad to hear about the good times. Your ladies are gorgeous. Can't wait top see what you dp with them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy to hear that you had a great time with your dad! That's Awesome!
    The images are just Precious!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't been blogging much lately either. Sometimes we need to just deal with our regular lives. Our blog and crafty friends will still be here! Sounds like you have been busy. I was concerned about you being in the Twilight Zone though. It can be scary. LOL Love the coloring on this image!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Time sure goes by fast, doesn't it.
    Congrats to your daughter in graduating :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...