Friday, 17 July 2015

Fabulous Friday - New Releases!

Hi everyone.  Hope you have all had a fabulous week.

We went to see the Minions movie earlier in the week - it was so fun.

I have some fabulous new releases by Polkadoodles to share with you today. They are available for pre-order now!  Nikky has been busy drawing up two fabulous new collections and these I have to say are amazing!

We have the new Studio 12 Picknix Collection 3 - Nordic Winter.


And the fabulous and cute Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection.


Both of these collections are so versatile and full of amazing yumminess for you to drool over and get those Christmas items (yep I said it!) made nice and early so you are lovely and organised this year.

Over the next few days, I will show you some of the samples I have been making.

For today's make I wanted to share a triple easel card I made using this great tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers.  Using the Studio 12 Picknix 3 - Nordic Winter collection.


I used a Spellbinders large scalloped circle  to cut the pieces for my easel card.  All the edges of all the layers have been inked up.  


There are fabulous papers, frames and images in this wonderful collection.  Very much a traditional collection with lots of ephemera, embellishments, cut files, papers and digital elements.  It really is a gorgeous collection.

Here's a sneak peek of another card I made - I will share with you in my next post :-)


Also, it's the start of a new challenge over at Polkadoodles and Team B is up with their fabulous inspiration.  The theme this fortnight is 2 or More Patterned Papers - why not go check out what they have been up to.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Crafting by Designs - Get Ready for Christmas July Edition (closes 21 July)

DigiStamps4Joy - Challenge #114: Anything Goes (closes 30 July)

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Challenge #236: Anything Goes (closes 21 July)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Get in Shape (closes 22 July)

Be back soon :-)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

29 comments:

  1. Wow Karon fabulous card Design I might have to try one of these, I like the vintage santa
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karon this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not seen an easel card like this before, must check out the link. The new release looks lovely and you always showcase these products so well. Looking forward to seeing more of your sneaky peek.
    Have a great weekend, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers!! This is just gorgeous!! Would love to receive this at Christmas time and open this up!! Wonderful design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you can't see it, but trust me. I totally just did a Z snap with attitude and everything when I saw your card. Freaking AWESOME!!! I'm also so excited about that layered holly sneaky peak. You make me happy!! :)
    Big hugs and have a great weekend.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning make, Karon! A triple whats-it .... how awesome is that! Have an equally awesome weekend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never attempted this triple easel card yet, but thanks for the inspiration... Will have to give it a try too, LOL! love your version of it~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Karon, it's gorgeous! I've never attempted a triple easel in this way, but might have to try it after seeing this.

    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! for the triple easel card! That's amazing and very fun - love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your triple easel card is super gorgeous. We saw the Minions movie too. What a hoot.
    hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, Karon, this is stunning!! I love the triple easel design!! I want to try one now!! All of the details are just perfect!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your triple easel Karon, such a brilliant card. I've just been watching Nikky and these new additions...more to add to the shopping list!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karon, your triple easel card is amazing! Not only so, but the new goodies are spectacular. A brilliant showcase of beautiful products. Wonderfully done! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable, Karon! I can't wait to see what else you make. We're on the same wavelength as I've been prepping my Christmas cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow your card is gorgeous, Karon. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! That card is amazing Karon! I'm blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card design and I love those gorgeous images.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunner!! And a Gorgeous creation of course!!
    I love seeing all the Christmas creations.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw this on the counter - it's truly stunning. I love the colours, image and design. I'm looking forward to seeing your other makes so will be popping back!!! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  20. really cool card and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card Karon, love the beautiful collection of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, Karon, gorgeous X2. Actually, I have blank triple easel cards I got from a sale on HSN - I think they're made by Hot Off The Press - and I've used one already for a card to my granddaughter. I'll have to check out Splitcoast's tutorial. Meanwhile, the new PD collection is very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Karon this is amazing. I have never made a triple easel thank for the inspiration.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely gorgeous Karon! Love them both :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! OMWORD! This is FABULOUS Karon! LOVE the triple easel card! Sounds like a skating term! LOL *t has such a Vintage style to it.. simply lovely! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your beautiful card. What a great design. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  27. Even though I am far from thinking of Christmas….I love your card, how fun.
    I have yet to see a card like this!!
    Looks like a fun collection as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. These collections are great and you card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...