Friday, 24 July 2015

Fabulous Friday - Twit of Christmas

Hellloooo!  How are you all?  Are you all having a fabulous Summer.

Just thought I would let you know that there are only

153 days
or
21 Fridays

till Christmas Mwahahahaha.

Anywhos, one of Nikky's latest releases at Polkadoodles is Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection and boy is it so adorable.  It is jam packed with yumminess!!  You will already have seen some in my previous posts recently, however today I thought I would share with you the Owl Bag, there is a really easy to follow template in this collection.


We are into our second week of our "2 or more Patterned Papers challenge" over at Polkadoodles, so I couldn't resist using lots :-)


Isn't it cute!  And it was so easy to put together.  I did add some extra layers to the feathers and curled up their edges, to make them stand out a little more.  Also inked all the edges of all the layers.


I couldn't resist adding the lovely poinsettia - it's available as a sheet of flowers, that I traced and did print and cut with my Silhouette Cameo.  I added a little rhinestone to the centre too.


I even added a little depth to the nose, by not gluing it flat but raising it slightly in the middle.


I so love this bag!!  You cold even make the side panel wider, if you wanted to make the bag bigger in width.  Perfect for a little gift :-)

Anyways, it's your turn now to enter our challenge, 2 or more Patterned Papers, you have until Noon GMT, Friday 31st July, to enter. 

I am entering this in the following challenges.

Paper Creator's Crafts - Challenge #40: Christmas in July (closes 31 July)

Crafty Calender Challenge - Christmas in July (closes 29 July)

Fussy and Fancy Challenges - Challenge #144: Things with Wings (closes 6 Aug)

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

39 comments:

  1. Uber cuteness! Love your bag, love the papers you picked,really pretty. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH!!! This is super duper CUTE!!! LOVE this owl & I LOVE the papers and the curling to make it stand out more.. this is just darling!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely bag they are so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this bag is so stinking cute just love love it. Your new Teamie. Aunty Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, so absolutely adorable!! I love the pretty papers!! Adding extra feathers and curling them was a fabulous touch!! I love the beautiful poinsettia, too!! Love this my friend!! So sweet and beautiful!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable - I love it. Have a fabulous weekend. Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I just this this, he's so cute! The curly feathers are a brilliant idea and they really make the creation stand out! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Christmas in July) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stinkin' cute, but did you have to drop the bomb about how little time is left? LOL! Seriously, I love it!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore your owl bag and love his ruffles at the front x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable! Love the great papers and a fun design! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute. Love this little owl bag. Love your layers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable, Karon! What a darling owl... she's just so huggable! The papers are fantastic and I love the depth you incorporated into the design. Beautifully done, as always! I apologize for my sporadic visits of late... there has been a lot going on in my family and I've not been getting to Blogger very often. I'm hoping that changes starting now. I miss visiting and crafting! Have a lovely weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very cute. I love all the little details. You come up with very original project

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Karon. You did such a nice job with the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow....the gift bag is super cute Karon! Love all the layering of paper, the poinsettia looks great. Hmmm wish you hadn't told me how close Christmas is...lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. So lovely creation !
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your bag is really pretty I love it and enough with the Christmas count down ha ha!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cutie. I loVe all the extra ways you used to add dimension. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness Karon - this is soooo gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness this bag is so adorable!!!
    I love all the little extra touches you added :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww....this is soooo cute! I'm a sucker for owl stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your owl is adorable - love all the layers on his tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable. You've inspired me! He's a cute little bag for a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a lovely bag! This is so cute, Karon! Adorable design and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh, I love this Owl bag, Karon. It is so darn cute. Wonderfully designed.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this, the detail and the character! Such fun.
    Penny (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your take on this bag it's just fabulous.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute, cute, cute!!! Love that owl bag! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aw, that's fabulous......love the feathers! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am late in seeing this and I hope you get to see my comment that I cannot stand how absolutely incredibly adorable this owl is! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Utterly adorable, Karon!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amazing & Adorable!! Love the beautiful papers.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is just so cute; adore. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awww this is adorable Karon, love all the detail you created for his feathers at the bottom. Well done. Anet x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...