Sunday, 19 July 2015

Sneaky Peeky Sunday and a Card

Happy Sunday everyone.

I have another lovely sample to share with you today from the wonderful Studio 12 Picknix 3 - Nordic Winter collection.


I used the fabulous pre-coloured image of the wonderful robin on a branch.  I printed it out several times and layered it up for added depth.


I added some holly in the corner with some Wink of Stella on the berries.  I did use my Silhouette Cameo to create a frame and base for the robin.  I just love the papers in this collection.


I must apologise for not decorating the inside of this card.  I managed to make some samples to actually send off to Nikky for her use and I was running short of time, the post always takes so long from here to the UK, so I wanted to get them posted.

I just love how the layers turned out, and the details on that robin are amazing!


Have a fabulous rest of the weekend.  Oh and here's another little sneak peek :-)


That's it for today.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

DL.ART Thankful Thursday - Challenge #160: Christmas in July (closes 31 July)

Whimsy Stamps - Challenge #85: Christmas in July (closes 13 Aug)

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

19 comments:

  1. The robin looks beautiful,love the frame you have created, such a pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew this one of yours as soon as I saw it on the counter! Beautiful card and I think this robin is possibly one of my favourite images from the collection. Have a fabulous Sunday. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the robin Karon typically Christmas, although we have several fledgling hopping about in the garden at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the pretty robin!! The dimension and papers are fabulous!! Stunning card, Karon!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enjoying the Christmas in July theme, Karon. This card is so beautiful. I could see that robin on a very springtime card as well. Fabulous creation as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful robin Karon and a beautiful christmas
    Kevin xx card

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Elegant & Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how Pretty Karon! LOVE the details on the pre-coloured images! Beautiful! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is stunning as always.
    I just love the special touch you add by layering the images.
    As for the Christmas sneak peek…i'm not looking, I'm not looking, i'm not looking…but it does look cute, but nope not looking, lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your wonderful Christmas card. Love the sweet bird.
    Sorry it has been a while since I've left a comment. It has been a crazy summer. I can't believe it is going so fast.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh...this is beautiful.

    P/s: I never decorate the insides of my card. Is that bad? lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! this is beautiful Karon. I have to start thinking about Christmas cards, yikes:) TFS and the inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karon this is a gorgeous Christmas design. Adore the fussy cutting around the bird and the holly leaves in the corner is a lovely touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning, Karon. Love that beautiful robin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning, Karon - as usual. Love this collection from PD.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just as beautiful as I thought it would be. I LOVE the layering you did. That's a knock out card Karon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful! The robin is stunning and I adore the dimension! The entire scene is filled with sweet magic. Lovely creation, Karon! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your robin card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...