Wednesday, 22 July 2015

What's new Wednesday - ♫An Owly-y in a Pear Tree-e♫

Hello.  Happy Hump Day my friends.

I am so loving these new collections and hope you are enjoying my regular posting - been a while since I last did this many postings in a week :-)

Using the fabulous Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection.


I made a rather large tag using one of the fabulous tag embellishments.  Couldn't resist adding this gorgeous pre-coloured image, that was just perfect for layering too!


I inked all the edges of all the layers.  Isn't he adorable! 


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the tag, and the base of the image.  The rest of the elements are cut by hand!

This collection also has fabulous sheets of flowers, that I traced and then Print & Cut using the Silhouette too.  Look at the details on this wonderful poinsettia.  And love the square sentiments too, I layered them on some patterned paper, using the Spellbinders small scalloped square.


I inked and layered the flower, and added a rhinestone to the centre.

Now sing a long - "♫On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, an Owly-y in a pear tree-e♫" LOL, sorry couldn't resist :-)


Oh and another sneak peek.


Well I did say sneak :-)

I am entering this tag in the following challenges.

Eureka Stamps - Challenge #150: Christmsa in July (closes 26 July)

Ooh La La Creations - Challenge #185: Christmas in July (closes 2 August)

Craftin Desert Diva's - Craft it Up & Link it Up "Christmas in July" (closes 2 August)

My Time to Craft - Challenge #300: Christmas in July (closes 31 July)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

22 comments:

  1. I have a certain carol stuck in my head now! Lol! I love your work here - so adorable!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. Looking forward to the reveal of your sneaky peek! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!! The wait was worth it...this is fabulous!! Quick question. Do you have to print a lot with this file? I have a horrible printer that sucks ink like an aardvark in an ant hole. What do you use? There's always so much detail in and great clarity in what you make.
    Looking forward to the next sneak peek!
    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Gorgeous tag. Love the dimension. Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too stinkin cute. Love it. We made it to Arizona and I only want to see Texas if I have my own private helicopter. Beautiful but too, too big. I should be unpacking but sneaking a break to see some crafty stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous tag this is!! I love the adorable images!! You decorated it perfectly!! And awesome sneak, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable tag, these little Christmas Characters are just so cute you can't help but smile at them.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Karon I will have to go see that sight. You did a great job showcasing the images.pretty colors to..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh how absolutely adorable...Especially love the 3 d effects
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those owls in that selection are so darn cute... love the tag you created, it's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME!!! That's all I can say!!! This is sooo flippin' cool and the details look amazing!!! I just LOVE it!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your owl tag is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! I love all the detail! You are having a great time with this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow.. this is fabulous!! Love it to pieces!!

    Thank you so much for joining us for the Craftin Desert Divas "Christmas in July" Linky Party.
    ~DT Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. GORGEOUS! This is so stunning, love it. Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps Christmas in July challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute!! Love the image and all the details! Thanks for joining our Christmas Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas!!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been a lousy blog friend. Catching up today. This little owl is adorable. You are getting ahead on those Christmas cards! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a fabulous Christmas tag, such a gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing your delightful Christmas card with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful tag my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...