Saturday, 22 August 2015

Hang about - still Christmas !

Hi there my friends.  Did you all have a fabulous week?

It's been extremely hot here and so the basement has been a great place to be. What's in the basement? My craft room of course :-)

I have been having a wonderful time there, crafting away, staying cool and playing with the newest release at Polkadoodles.


Octavia Frosted Winter Collection - overview

I have a wonderful Christmas banner to share with you today.  My only problem with this one was getting a great photo - so I have broken it down a little in photo's for your to see. (If you click on any photo's whilst visiting me - they should enlarge a little)


I used the fabulous alphabet and layered up on some cardstock.  I love the colour palette in this latest collection - it's gorgeous.


I used the wonderful gingerbread people in a jar, for the centre, layered up the image and added lots of glitter.


I also used the gingerbread couple to add to each end of the banner. 



I added glitter to the little snowflakes on the letters and to the stripes of the gingerbread people.


Then I used little teeny pegs and some sparkly white wool to finish off and hang my banner.


I wish you could see this in person - it looks so much better LOL!

Anyways, that's it for today.  My fellow teamies are also sharing some more of their makes over on Facebook - here there and everywhere.  So why not pop along and check out their creations too.

The group links are below.




Then a couple of other fabulous Facebook groups, which are



No tutorial today, but I will have another creation and tutorial for you on Monday - so stay tuned :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenge.

Decorate to Celebrate - Challenge #107: Anything Goes (closes 1 Sept)

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

24 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I asked you about ink and printing on FB, when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Karon! WOW I LOVE your project!
    AWESOME job as always my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Karon. The colors are so rich and just the right shades. The print is so even, you must have a fabulous printer. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Karon this is incredible!! I wouldn't want to take it down if I'd made it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure it does look pretty in real. Love this banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got your mojo g oi ng. This banner is adorable. Those gingerbread people are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous banner! Adorable images.
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, it's stunning, Karon!! I love the images you used!! The design is so fabulous!! What a beautiful banner!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING! I love the colors, the alphabet, the gingerbread. Oh heck, I love it all! Grin
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is lovely! What a beautiful banner - the colors are so rich, bold and vibrant. I am a huge fan of all things Gingerbread and these little guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning Karon! I know what you mean - some things just look better irl. This looks amazing on my screen though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, your banner is just so adorable.
    Love the gingerbread men in the jar!!!
    Those letters are so pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a brilliant idea, so cute.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this banner! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soo Freakin' COOL!!! LOVE, LOVE your banner!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Wow....What a fabulous banner! Beautiful papers, love the sparkle and those ginger bread are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE this! What a clever way to use the alphabet tiles!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh this is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your wonderful banner.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Christmas banner!
    I wanted to also come by and say "congrats" on top honor over at Decorate to Celebrate! Awesome project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...