Friday, 28 August 2015

Love Nest Twit-Twoo

Hello everyone.  Where has this month gone?  The girls go back to school in just over  a week!  Did you all have a fabulous summer?

We have been busy getting together all the school supplies ready for the start of school.  New folders and everything else that's needed to get them through the school year.

Shannon is going into Grade 12, so she is a Senior now - phew!  And Emily is going into Grade 9 so just starting High School.  At least they get to spend 1 year together again, in the same school :-) (Not sure if they think that is a good or bad thing LOL!)

Anyways, on to today's post.

It's Friday, and the start of a new challenge over at Polkadoodles and this fortnights theme is "Things with Wings".  You have until Friday, Sept 11th to enter this challenge.

I have used the wonderful and cute Twiggy and Toots collection for my Z-Fold card to day.


Once again, using a pre-coloured image.  I love Nikky's attention to detail and her colouring is always amazing.  These digi's print out so beautiful no matter what size you make them!  I didn't do any layering to the image itself, so this will be another great card to post :-)


I inked all the edges of all the layers.  Every element for this card is in this wonderful collection.  All the papers, images and fabulous sentiment.  I think this would make a perfect card for a new couple moving into a new home together!

For the inside section, I made a message panel using the same papers and added a trio of little flowers to add to some interest.


I just love Twiggy and Toots, don't they make an adorable couple :-)


So, there you have it, my little bit of inspiration for you.  Now it's your turn to get crafty and enter our Things with Wings Challenge.  Will you use a fairy, dragon, birds? You name it, if it has wings you can enter :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Creative Knockouts - Challenge #104: Anything Goes (closes 2 Sept)

Crafting by Designs - Challenge Things with Wings (closes 1 Sept)

Simply Papercraft - Challenge #12: Anything Goes (closes 10 Sept)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.



21 comments:

  1. Stunning card and love the colour tones in this collection. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. These are the cutest little owls. I always love your card designs.
    I also love Nikki's coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner Karon, these two images are just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty at it's best. Papers are fabulous and the owls are so darn sweet. Great fold. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Karon!! I love the adorable owls!! The colors are so beautiful!! And what a fun fold!! Stunning card my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karon, this is so beautiful! What darling owls and such gorgeous papers! The fancy fold makes it even lovelier. Stunning work as always, my friend. Have a beautiful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you - do you love me? We're as happy as two owls can be ---
    So sweet!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning and Beautiful!! The owls are so adorable!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fold and how you bumped up portions of the images. Great sentiment too.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your owl couple is too adorable! Such a charming card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and cute- great image and your coloring is superb. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazingly Stunning!!! The owls are super cute!!! Fab design! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply a fabulous card! I love Twiggy and Toots! So cute. Good luck to your girls for a wonderful school year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely creation incorporating a wonderful couple. Love it Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww just love those two owls. Your card is beautiful Karon. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so love this cd and your card is totally stunning

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very pretty card. I love the sweet little owls. Great design

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those owlies are adorable, Karon!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...