Saturday, 19 September 2015

Simply Saturday - Emerald Creek Goodies

Hi everyone. I hope that you are having a fabulous weekend.

Today I have some goodies to share with you from Emerald Creek, the Canadian company that I am helping promote by being on Kim's first ever Design team :-)


I have been playing with some of these items and I have included a sneak peek of some creations that will be on my blog this week. (I have linked the products underneath the pictures)



I have used the Hot Air Balloon on a couple of projects and I wanted to show you that you can still enlarge these.  I stamped the image (which came out beautifully) with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then scanned it.  I was then able to enlarge it to what ever size I wished.  The stamped image is the one in the circle. ( I have watermarked it to stop any copying of the images!)


Here's a sneak peak of the projects - that's all your getting LOL!



I also used some of the charms from these two packs.




I actually played with my Pan Pastels on the Aztec Charm and it took like a treat!  I have the set of 6 Metallic Pan Pastels and just played with them till I was happy. The notes and word are cutfiles from the Polkadoodles Work & Play 8 - Feel the Music Collection.  They were cut in black card stock and then hit with the Pan Pastels :-)  I sealed them all with Prismacolor Fixative (Matte).



I have plans for these ones ;-)





Emerald Creek can also supply you with the fabulous Ranger & Tim Holtz Products!  You can shop for those ......


Kim is still busy adding photo's to the shop.

I also got my hands on some of the Tim Holtz Layering Stencils.



So why not pop along to the online store and take a peak!  There are lot's of ooohs and ahhhs to be had :-)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Back soon.

Happy Crafting!

22 comments:

  1. Goodness now that's a haul of goodies! I love your peeks! Great post showing off a variety of awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sneaks are awesome!! I'm loving all of the new products!! They look so fabulous!! Can't wait to see more!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choices!! I'm loving the dragonfly charms too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Karon - you are going to have so much fun playing! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Karon - you are going to have so much fun playing! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool Karon! We can't wait ti see what you've been up to. Going now to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so embarrassed....the drooling is intense over here! WOWEE WOW, what a great time you're having and you're so lucky to be a part of this. I'm SO happy for you and also, you're a big tease! LOL...I can't wait to see the finalized stuff!
    Big hugs to you and happy weekend,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super FAB sneaks Karon! So excited to see the whole projects!!!
    Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of fantastic goodies. You must be having tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some Pretty COOL Sneak peeks!! Can't wait to see the reveal! Looks like you got a lot of FUN new stuff to play with! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects and oh you are SO clever to stamp your image and then use it like a digi.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tolle arbeiten, danke für den Kommentar
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tease. I love the looks of all those products and the bit of your projects we could see!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sneaky peeks, Karon! Can't wait to see the completed pieces!
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow......you have some awesome products to play with Karon, I look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous goodies, wish they were mine.xx
    I am helping out in a blog hop if you want to join in and win...details on my blog...

    http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/join-in-have-fun.html

    Thanks ♥
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooh...they look yummy! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous peeks at the goodies. Karon. Congrats on your DT gig.... you rock!
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those are some fun goodies :)
    I love the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...