Thursday, 29 October 2015

Hello Thursday - Just a Little Hello

Hi everyone.  Little late in the day for me to do a post, however, I wanted to just pop in and have a quick natter :-)

Yesterday was our 20th Anniversary.  I can't believe it has been 20 years since we said I do.

Would you like to see a photo of us on our Wedding Day :-)  No - well I will anyways LOL!


So sweet then, look at me now!! :-)


I made a quick silly gift for Andy this morning - yep really quick. I used a one of the frames from Polkadoodles Twiggy & Toots collection - I wanted the weathered wood look.  Then I added the text, (the font is Broadway off my computer) stuck it to a small black canvas and voila - a really quick and silly gift :-)


I did get him a couple of proper gifts though, and after I gave him the one above I owned up that I had bought him some special ones.

The first is a metal model that is all made of old bit's and pieces, nuts and bolts etc.  He had spotted these a little while ago.  I told him it is about as close as he will get to having a motorcycle LOL!


The second one I had thought about doing as a personal homemade item but decided to have an engraving done instead.  It makes it even more special that I had put a little bit of thought behind it :-)


See if you can work out what all the numbers are :-)  Here's a close up of the wording.


Andy will understand what they are - he is forever sending me emails with stuff like that - especially when he was away in Winnipeg!

And here is what Andy got me :-)  I love this and such a beautiful figurine!


We are off out tonight on a date night to a local Italian restaurant, and no it isn't Pizza Hut LOL!

I hope you are all having a great week, I really appreciate each and everyone of you that takes the time to stop by - thank you!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

25 comments:

  1. Happy, happy anniversary my friend!! Enjoy your date night tonight!! Both photos are so beautiful!! I laughed out loud at the deck of cards sentiment!! Ha!! The gifts you gave each other are so fabulous!! The figurine is gorgeous!! Happy anniversary again!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herzlichen Glückwunsch
    ganz liebe Grüsse
    Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you both and here's to many more xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, congratulations, Karon and Andy! What a wonderful photo - we got married in a similar period, so our photos look a lot alike. Such tender and sweet gifts! I'm guessing the engraving is the number of weeks/days you've been together/married. I hope your night out was special. Twenty years and twenty more, I'll pray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to both and many more...
    A lovely photo and gifts as well.
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh Happy Anniversary! Love the photos of the two of you then and now and the gifts! I really love yours, well I love Andy's too but the gift he gave you is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! What a sweet photo of the two of you. Enjoyed all your pictures. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary! Loved all the photos you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary my friend. You and Andy have a wonderful night. You sure made for a beautiful bride and handsome groom.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary, Karon! I'm wishing you and your sweetheart all the happiness in the world.. and even more. :o) I love the photographs and your gifts... hehe! Enjoy your date night, my friend! Sending you lots of hugs for this special occasion. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary Karon.... Wow 20 and so many more ahead.... Enjoy those quality time.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary!! What great gifts you two got for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you a very Happy anniversary Karon.....love the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to both of you! Here's to many, many more. {Especially ones without clubs and spades. lol.} Happy Anniversary.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated anniversary you two! I think the numbers are the months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds that you've been married. So stinking cute!
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, wonderful photo's!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary Karon! You two look wonderful together! I wish you many, many more years together! LOVE your Funny gift to him... so CUTE! :) Enjoy your weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy 20th Anniversary!!!
    Congrats to you both and may you have many more happy years together :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your 20th Wedding Anniversary Karon. Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on 20 awesome years and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahahaha...love that sentiment and you too are peas in a pod! Then and now as happy as ever!! Congratulations to you both and nicely done on the love gifts. :)
    P.s...I would not have judged had you chosen Pizza Hut. Domino's probably, but Pizza Hut, never!
    HUGS!!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh what a beautiful post, Karon! Sorry I'm late visiting but I wish you both an eternity of happiness.... and you can't put a number on that! LOL
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on your 20th wedding Anniversary! Beautiful picture! Love the canvas! Hehe

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...