Wednesday, 7 October 2015

What's New Wednesday - a little Halloween

Helloooooo - echo echo echo echo - helllloooooo :-)

Well, my apologies for not being around much!  I really have not been in the mood for some reason and found it difficult to even approach the craft room.

But today, I grabbed the bull by the horns and went in.  Albeit not for long but played with some new Paper Bundles from Polkadoodles and came up with this little card.

I have used Halloween/Autumn Paper Heaven 1 - Digital Download Bundle.




All my papers were from these bundles and then I used the haunted house from the wonderful Spooky Sentiments - Digital download bundle.


The little bats are from the Witchie Witchie 2013 Download bundle, cut out on my Cameo.


I used a recent sketch from Mojo Monday for my card layout.  I added little eyes to the bats with a white gel pen.

For the inside, using the same papers and a little bat on the message panel.


I love the papers on these mini collections they are fabulous.  The sentiment is also from the Spooky Sentiments - Digital Download bundle.


A really quick Halloween card.  All the edges of all the layers were inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Crafty Calender Challenge - October: Halloween (closes 28 Oct)

Dragons Lair Designs - October: Halloween (closes 1 Nov)

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - October: Halloween or make a card (closes 31 Oct)

Through The Purple Haze Challenges - October: Halloween/Magical (closes 31 Oct)

Just Keep on Creating - October 2015: Anything Goes Link Up (closes 31 Oct)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

18 comments:

  1. Hi Karon, this card is just too cool, I love all the little details you have included and the vivid Halloween papers really stand out. All the effort you put into this card was certainly worth it. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, just keep on creating

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Halloween card!!
    I love the haunted house die cut and the pop of yellow on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your not feeling very crafty! I think we ALL get that way from time to time! I know I do! :) LOVE those Digi Papers... Your card looks so COOL Karon! I always enjoy what you create with Digital Stuff! You Rock it every time! Even when your not feeling to creative! LOVE it! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few days off works for you because this card has it going on. The haunted house is spooktacular. Great us of those patterned papers. Glad to see you back even for this short visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karon this is lovely. Loving the backing papers and love that the inside matches too. Thanks for sharing it with us at TTPH this time. Good luck. Hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn DT
    http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun background!! Amazing scene. Super cute & fun.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Fabulous Halloween card! I'm glad you took the bull by the horns to get back to doing something crafty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely card, Karon! The scene you created is fabulously authentic and I love the dimension you always incorporate into your cards. Wonderfully done! So happy you had some crafty time. :o) Have a beautiful night!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TTPH, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Halloween card. Love the background, images and sentiment. I know what you mean about not filling crafty I'm just coming out of that feeling and starting to want to craft a little again.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to see that you grabbed the bull's horns and this lovely card! :)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Halloween card Karon. Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar in our "Halloween Challenge" and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your silouette . Great card. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super Spooky scene .....great card, love all the bats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so awesome, Karon!! I love the spooky scene and design!! The bats are such a fun touch!! Festive and fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG how adorable is this!!!!! Love your Halloween scene!
    Didn't realize I was so far behind in visiting...its been a very busy past few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this is amazing! What wonderful depth and texture and just the right amount of spookiness! I love this Halloween card inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful creation and wonderful design!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a card or Halloween".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...