Wednesday, 4 November 2015

What's New Wednesday - Goodies and a sneak :-)

Happy Hump Day everyone.  Hope you are all having a fabulous week.

Here we are at the start of November, with Christmas just around the corner.  Are you all being busy bees and getting ready?  I have yet to even start Christmas shopping - it seems to get harder each year, now that the girls are older!

 photo ECC Shop Button.png

Today I would just like to share some goodies I received the other day from Emerald Creek and also a little sneak peek of an up coming project.

First up are these wonderful Butterfly Brads and Squirrel Charms.  I love these and think they would make the perfect addition to any floral cards or mixed media creations.


These wonderful Flower Daisy Dot Brads are approx 0.625" in size and make the perfect flower centres!  I adore these Vintage Feather Charms and have a future project in mind for these :-)


Of course with Christmas on the way - couldn't resist these wonderful Mini Victorian Snowflakes and Victorian Snowflake Charms.


These wonderful Candy Cane Charms another great card addition!


All these fabulous brads and charms are made of excellent quality metal alloy and have a great weight to them, they take alcohol inks really well - so you can change the colour of them if you wish!

These stamps are wonderful quality and stamp a perfect image every time - the detail on them is beautiful!  I love the Poppies and the wonderful and cute Monte Raccoon


The fun adorable Carolling Critters and love the font for the Let it Snow.


Have also added a few more Distress Markers to my stash.


So, I have a creation that I have completed but before I had started/finished I took a couple of photos. From this.....


To this ....

Well of course I can't show you the whole creation, you will have to wait until next Wednesday for that!  However, I will show you a little sneak peek :-)  


Apologies for the shadow I took this with my phone :-)

Anyways, I hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week.

Thank you for stopping by and once again I am playing catch up on my visits to your blogs but I will be around to see what you have been doing.

Happy crafting!

17 comments:

  1. Emerald Creek sure has a lot of nice things. I love those feathers. Great sneak peek. Can't wait to see the whole thing.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment on my pieces. It's nice to hear that other people think they are nice. I can't wait to reveal this piece in the blog next week. We have all been honoured and excited about this next one.

      Delete
  2. What awesome goodies!! I love the sweet raccoon!! I can't wait to see what you create with these!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun embellishments. Can't wait I see what you create my friend.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goodies. Your project looks very pretty so far. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't all just so freaking wonderful!!!?! So many things you can do with that haul!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure love watching the excitement when you see the stuff in person. These sneak peaks are so fun. I can wait for the reveal on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous products and your sneak looks AMAZING as always Karon! Looking forward to seeing the whole thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had to open a new blogger as google plus messed with mine after I changed my background and all and I don't like the way the comments had to be made...the link to my new one is below and follow again to enter my candy.. Now I am getting robot thingies on everyone's blog where you have to match pictures up before you can publish a comment...can't win...xx
    { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely goodies. Make something beautiful! But I see you've already started. Can't wait to see the final version.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - I may need a few of those treasures - a few would be perfect little gifts for a few of my friends. Cant wait to see the Remembrance - Great work as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those charms and brads! And love your sneak peek too! Looks like something beautiful will be showing up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW such gorgeous products...the racoon looks Especially awesome
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh..look at all the yummy goodies! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...