Wednesday, 18 November 2015

What's New Wednesday - News

Hi everyone.  Just a hello and howdy doody.  Happy Hump Day!

Been a bit absent from blog land and crafting but hope to remedy that.  With Christmas on it's way I will have to say that most of my makes for the coming weeks are going to be Christmas.

Are you as dis-organized organized as I am :-)

Anyways, to help you and I get busy, why not keep your eyes out for the up and coming Visions of Sugarplums 2015 blog hop from the 6th - 8th December.


Lori, of Choux Choux Paper Art. kindly asked if I would like to participate this year and of course I said yes!  I will be taking part all three days with lots of Christmassy creations.

So mark your calendars and pop along to see what we have all been up to.  More details and blog hop participants will be up shortly.

I hope you all have a fabulous day and rest of the week.

Happy crafting.

15 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!! I'm so excited to see what you have up your organized sleeves!!! :D
    Big hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!! I'm so excited to see what you have up your organized sleeves!!! :D
    Big hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your Christmasy creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My calendar is marked!! Can't wait to see what you create!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your creations!
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we will be in for a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting.! I also love the new bloggy look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like loads of fun. I hope you will put a reminder on your blog just before because I definitely want to come.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo!! I can't wait!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a fun blog hop Karon, looking forward to it! And I am so far behind I think I'm ahead so you are not alone in the organized/disorganized department, how did it get to be nearly the end of November already, yikes! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is exciting and good news. I can't wait to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know me, I don't even start to think about anything Christmas until Dec. 1st….and I call myself organized, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting. Congrats. Looking forward to seeing what you have to share. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...