Sunday, 13 December 2015

Sneaky Peeky Sunday and some Life :-)

Hello everyone. How is your Sunday?

As you all know I live in Canada, well at the moment you would think not!  We have not one flake of snow on the ground here in Kanata, nothing, nada, nowt!

I want snow!  And I will probably live to regret announcing that LOL!  What is the weather like where you are?

I wanted to share these lovely photo's of my two girls looking all so grown up. They were off out for their Christmas dance at school, this past Friday and of course a photo session ensued :-)

The first one I took with my camera - the other two, my husband took with his phone.  I think I will give up using the camera LOL!

Oh and the Christmas tree is up and they were left to decorate it and they did a fabulous job, don't you think :-)


Shannon

Emily

So proud of both of them, such young ladies now - where does the time go!

Anyway, had a busy time in the craft room this past couple of days. I have a little sneak peek of a card that I have made for this Thursday.


That's all you get LOL!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

13 comments:

  1. What a pair of lovelies your girls are Karon and I hope they had a great time. Surprisingly we don't have any snow here in Dorset UK either!! You will remember British winters as being wet and warm, well that's exactly what it is at the moment!! The northwest has been hit by dreadful flooding again but so far we've missed it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so beautiful, Karon!! The pictures are gorgeous!! I love the tree, too!! And what a fabulous sneak!! We've had temps in the 60-70's...unreal for December!! But I'm not complaining...I'm not a fan of snow!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon and Emily are so beautiful. What a proud mama you must be! I am finding the season once again less stressful and challenging. I think kids helping with tree decorating, etc. is a major reason. Lovely, lovely photos. Can't wait to see the whole project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful girls!!Wonderful photo! The weather over here has been a little crazy. The news had posted pictures of people in the beach..lol! That's crazy..lol
    A wonderful sneak peek!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful young ladies. You are right the time does go so fast. I have 3 daughters and it seems they were just in high school, and now they are mothers and wives themselves. But, I do enjoy the grand babies. Can't wait to see your finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughters look beautiful for the dance! Time flies by way to fast that is for sure! Loving the bits I see for your sneak peek! And the weather...in Texas we have warm days in December and cold days. But this year seems to be more warm than cold so it doesn't even feel like Christmas is coming. We even had a couple of days where I wore capris (short pants) and flip flops! Seriously. It does sound strange for you not to have any snow yet. And yeah, if you complain later I'll remind you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your girls are both beautiful, just like their mama! Love the sneaky peek too!
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your girls are so pretty Karon! Lovely Pictures! And I can't wait to see your design! Thanks for the Sneak!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your daughters are so beautiful….and I agree, where does the time go?
    You and your sneak peeks, lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty girls. I hope they had a good time. Can't wait to see you creation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos of your girls Karon....I know what you mean about the camera! I'm using my phone more often that not to take photos of my projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your beautiful girls with us. Hope your Christmas was wonderful.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...