Monday, 7 December 2015

Visions of Sugarplums 2015 - Day 2

Hello everyone!  Welcome to the Visions of Sugarplums 2015 Blog Hop.


I hope that you are all ready for some more fabulous Christmas inspiration.  Did you enjoy yesterdays amazing creations from everyone?!

Another traditional card from me today.  Again using the wonderful Polkadoodles Picknix 3 - Nordic Winter Collection.  I absolutely adore Nikky's colouring on this robin - it is stunning.  Love how we can use the precoloured images!


To keep the mojo going, I used another mix from the Blueprints at My Favourite Things.  


For the inside I used the same papers and then added a smaller image of the robin to my message panel :-)


All the layers were inked and several layered on foam tape.


Loving these gorgeous papers, so wonderful.


Once again, as I really do need to get my cards posted overseas, I have my a flat as a pancake version too :-)



Another two cards done, one flat and one fat LOL!


We have some wonderful sponsors for this years Visions of Sugarplums.  To be in the chance of winning these fabulous prizes you should pop along and comment on the blogs in the hop.  The more comments you leave (an entry for every comment) the more chance you have in winning!

Lawn Fawn - $25.00 Gift Certificate
The Funkie Junkie Boutique - $25.00 Gift Certificate
The Cutting Cafe - 3 Sets of Choice to a Winner
Moonlighting & Co. -  1 Set of Choice to Three Winners
PPinky Dolls - 1 Digital Stamp Image of Choice
Baers Design Studio - 1 Set of Choice to Three Winners
CanvasPop -  one 16x20 canvas of your favorite photo
ChouxChoux Paper Art -  Mega Giveaway of Christmas Crafting Goodies


Canvas Pop has another great giveaway going on right now - you could WIN YOUR CHRISTMAS!  Enter by December 11th.
Enter the WIN YOUR CHRISTMAS giveaway HERE.

Lori is also have a Christmas Challenge which will run until the 20th December. The theme is Christmas/Winter and you can enter at Lori's blog Chouxchoux Paper Art.  You could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Dawn!

Here's the list of the Blog hop if you have got lost along the way.

Karon Hughes ---you are here---

Your next stop on the blog hop is Silje.  Enjoy your visits.

Come back tomorrow for Day 3 (the last day)
 of 
Visions of Sugarplums Blog Hop.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

33 comments:

  1. Great idea to have a fat and thin one..beautiful cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty...perfect for the hoop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Karon! Gorgeous image with the robin! A great idea to put a smaller one inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karon....the pre- coloured images are really pretty. I sent a fat card today....omg should of made if flat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pretty card with those layers...... Gorgeous Karon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and you are smart to get them done. I will not be crafting until next year. I have found that once you really get behind in everything - you just wait for a new year!!!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Christmas card!! I love the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunnign & Beautiful my friend!! Love the paper & layers!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flat or fat, love them both. Like the idea of already colored art, sure saves on a lot of mistakes when you color them yourself...how many times have I reprinted an image to recolor. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! Love that paper and the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card with the bird...so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another beautiful Christmas card. I love that robin.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous, Karon!! The robin looks amazing!! I love the design and all of the details!! It's so fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soooo beautiful Karon. I love that you put Happy New Year too. Yes - I agree - gorgeous paper but you are wonderful at creating beauty with that paper. Love these. j.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful coloring in your bird! Wow! This is really some impressive craftsmanship!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty - love the colors and that pretty robin! So glad you're a part of Visions of Sugarplums!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous use of the little bird image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the idea of using the same image inside too. This hop is really fun!

      Delete
  20. So beautiful! Love the colors and the images and all the layers...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Christmas Card Karon! Fabulous Details and that Robin is amazing!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous, Karon! The robin is beautiful and I love the added star and embellishments. This card warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeus card!
    super cute bird
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hahahaha..flat and fat...that's hysterical! Either way, I'd welcome them into my home! The coloring on the pre-colored images ARE outstanding though. I still haven't gotten that printer like we talked about before, but I will and when I do..look out Polkadoodles!
    Beautiful job my friend,
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes, I've been trying to keep my cards flat for mailing too! These look amazing! You've got some great images and papers! I enjoy seeing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. my goodness, that bird is gorgeous! I would have never known it was pre-colored if you hadn't mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card. Bird is so adorable!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a lovely card! I love all the wonderful dimension on this and the patterned papers are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Especially enchanted by the beautiful star
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  30. I totally agree - Karon. The color on that bird is beyond fabulous. So great to see you participating in all the fun this week. I'm trying to catch up!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...