Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Visions of Sugarplums 2015 - Day 3

Hello everyone!  Welcome to the last day of Visions of Sugarplums 2015 Blog Hop.


You should have arrived from Char's blog.  If you have got lost and need to go to the start, the list is at the end of this post.

I hope that you have all enjoyed the fabulous inspiration and hope that you are busy getting ready for the Holiday Season.  I have to admit I'm glad I took part in the blog hop, as I was struggling to get my mojo on and get my cards made this year!

Before I show you my latest Christmas inspiration, I would like to let you know that Nikky of Polkadoodles is kindly giving a $10 gift for the Polkadoodles Download store, to someone who comments on my blog today.  I will draw the winner by Random Org on Friday 11th December and let you know in my post for that day.


My last makes for the blog hop are Christmas Tags.  Once again I have used the wonderful Polkadoodles Picknix 3 - Nordic Winter collection for all the tags I have made.

For my first one, using one of the tags from the collection, I used these wonderful bells.  I cut and layered them twice and then added some silvery glitter.


Everything is from the collection, including the wonderful sentiments.  However, the vintage snowflake is from Emerald Creek


Next up, I couldn't resist using the wonderful reindeer.  Using my Silhouette Cameo to cut out all these tags and embellishments. 


I couldn't resist adding gem to one of the noses and another vintage snowflake from Emerald Creek.


I love the poinsettias in this collection and the fabulous leaves.


Adding a little sparkle to the poinsettia with some glitter.


I adore all the wonderful papers and the fabulous embellishments in this collection, the embellishments themselves make fabulous additions to any card or creation.


I layered up the tree and added a little sparkle to the star with some glitter.


And there you have it, 4 tags to add some special sparkle to a wrapped Christmas present.


We have some wonderful sponsors for this years Visions of Sugarplums.  To be in the chance of winning these fabulous prizes you should pop along and comment on the blogs in the hop.  The more comments you leave (an entry for every comment) the more chance you have in winning!
Lawn Fawn - $25.00 Gift Certificate
The Funkie Junkie Boutique - $25.00 Gift Certificate
The Cutting Cafe - 3 Sets of Choice to a Winner
Moonlighting & Co. -  1 Set of Choice to Three Winners
PPinky Dolls - 1 Digital Stamp Image of Choice
Baers Design Studio - 1 Set of Choice to Three Winners
CanvasPop -  one 16x20 canvas of your favorite photo
ChouxChoux Paper Art -  Mega Giveaway of Christmas Crafting Goodies


Canvas Pop has another great giveaway going on right now - you could WIN YOUR CHRISTMAS!  Enter by December 11th.
Enter the WIN YOUR CHRISTMAS giveaway HERE.

Lori is also have a Christmas Challenge which will run until the 20th December. The theme is Christmas/Winter and you can enter at Lori's blog Chouxchoux Paper Art.  You could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Dawn!

Here's the list of the blog hop if you have got lost along the way.

Karon Hughes ---you are here---
Lori Hairston


Your next stop on the hop is Silje.

Thank you so much for visiting - hope you enjoyed the Visions of Sugarplums 2015.

Happy crafting.

34 comments:

  1. These tags are beautiful. Very festive. Your packages will look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE ARE GORGEOUS!!! The shape of that first tag had me pulling a triple take. That is glorious and your Polkadoodle elements are just beautiful. So much happening with so much vitality in a small space and that's fabulous!! You're awesome, you're makes are awesome and that's that!
    Big hugs,
    Lisa x
    Also, Did you mean Sunday the 13th or Friday the 11th?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow... this is a beautiful collection.. and that poinsettia is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are adorable! I'm a paper-crafter so I really appreciate these! I can't even pick a favourite - I love them all! I think the inked edges really add a lot - thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love all of your tags! they are just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Karon!! To be honest I cannot choose a favorite because they all are!! Such stunning & gorgeous tags!!
    Amazing job my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags are GORGEOUS Karon! LOVE them all and the different styles of each one!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tags are so beautiful, I would keep them for myself!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tags! Each one so unique and beautiful! Take care and Happy Holidays to you and family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful tags! The recipients are going to cherish those.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These tags are AMAZING! They will certainly upscale any gift, and they look beautiful too!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, they are all absolutely stunning my friend!! I love the decorations on each one!! That poinsettia is amazing!! Gorgeous, gorgeous tags!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your tags!!! So cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every last one of these tags is spectacular! WOW! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These turned out beautiful! I love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your tags have taken my breath away; mini works of art that are classy, elegant and stunning! WOW! Thank you for sharing both beauty and inspiration!
      ~carol

      Delete
  17. What a beautiful collection of your tags...I don't think often about making tags but it really adds that personal touch to a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What beautiful Christmas tags - such gorgeous elements! Happy Day Three of Visions of Sugarplums!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your tags are so festive and bright - I love all of them!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love all the beautiful color combos (especially the red and blue). The patterns are all so pretty and your embellishments are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Gorgeous tags. I would have trouble picking a favourite, but that poinsettia is outstanding.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really pretty set of tags Karon...love the vintage snowflake charm, beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such gorgeous little works of art. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow Karon such inspirational beautiful tags...so hard to pick a favorite. Pinning some
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those bells really look like they are ringing! As much as I love the evergreen tag, the poinsettia is the most stunning. Gorgeous. Great hop, Karon. Really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your tags are so beautiful…I would add them to my tree they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...