Monday, 11 January 2016

Day 3 - CHA release for Emerald Creek

Welcome back everyone.

My final little inspiration for Emerald Creek and Nicole Wright Designs at CHA 2016.  Todays, creation is another shaker card.

Once again I returned to using the Fallen Blossom stamp set, new release.



I started off creating my background element by using some Distress Ink pads - I used Stormy Sky, Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick.


For my card, I once again used papers from Polkadoodles Dollie Daydream Goes East collection.


The black silhouette couple, was an image I searched for ages to find that was free - and eventually found it here at Pamela's blog.  I imported it into Silhouette Design Studio and cut it out of black card stock.


For the inside, I used the same papers and continued the circle theme, from the front, for my message panel and added some of the wonderful Fallen Blossom (Nicole Wright Designs at Emerald Creek). 


All the edges of all the layers were inked with Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo.


I added some foam tape to some of the flowers to add a little dimension, and a little metal dragonfly brad by the Happy Anniversary.  The shaker element was a mix of stars and hearts, and finishing off the front with the wonderful sentiment stamp from the set.


I hope you have enjoyed my little collection of inspiration for the CHA new releases.  Would you like to get the chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the Emerald Creek store.  Then why not go along and enter our latest challenge, the theme is Anything New :-)


Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.


21 comments:

  1. WOW such a pretty card and love how you made the background
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is stunning!! I love the colors!! It looks amazing!! The flowers are so pretty!! What a gorgeous card this is!! I love, love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful and great job cutting all the flowers out!
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is Stunning Karon, I like everything about it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH OH OH....now that is completely romantic. I got instantly happy when I saw the layered background colors and then seeing your process all put together....SO beautiful. One of the most unique and fabulous anniversary cards. This would be perfect for Valentine cards too.
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a romantic anniversary card Karon, the silhouette looks fantastic against the sunset backdrop...brilliant inkiness!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that silhouette image and the cherry blossoms......

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this gorgeous card on FB. I absolutely love it!
    Love the beautiful scene.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow This is something special. I love your background circle.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Love the flowers and the beautiful background. Such a romantic card. Really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, your card is so beautiful.
    I do love this stamp set of Nicole's :)
    You really showcased it beautifully with your art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! Just beautiful! Love your technique and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Karen, this is just stunning. Love the distressed background you created. Well done. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWZER! Breath taking card, Karon.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so Pretty Karon! LOVE the colors and design - beautifully done!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Karon, love how you used the cherry blossom stamp here, what a lovely anniversary card! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my... this is exquisite, Karon! The design is truly breathtaking, with every detail brimming with sweet inspiration. I adore the teeny hearts and stars within the shaker. Beautiful work, my friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply Stunning Karon...love the beautiful scene you have created! Happy 2016 to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...