Friday, 1 January 2016

Happy New Year

Happy
New
Year

I hope that you all had a fabulous Christmas and Holiday Season.

I took a little break from my blog, but have been busy behind the scenes in the craft room.

Emerald Creek is going to CHA in January 2016 and so I have been busy using some new releases.  I can't show you even a sneak peek just yet, but stay tuned and I'll be able to show what I have been creating from the 9th January :-)

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support and friendship, by taking the time to visit and leave your wonderful comments.

My wish for all of you is that 2016 brings you all that you want and that your life is full of little blessings along the way through another year.

I look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what you get up to.

Take care everyone, stay safe during the stormy seasons.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting and HAPPY NEW YEAR :-)

16 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Wishing you one filled with lots of love and laughter. Enjoy your family time. {And your crafting time too of course.}
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Karon, may you and yours share many good things in 2016 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Karon! We'll look forward to the new insiration this month, but mostly wish you a wonderful and inspired crafty year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely New Year's greeting, Karon.
    Happy New Year!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and your family. May 2016 bring many blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Karon!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2016 is filled with much love and happiness!! Big hugs sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a Fabulous Christmas and I so look forward to seeing your projects in the New Year Karon!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't blog much either. Now trying to get back in to it! Happy New Year to you too, Karon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Karon, wishing you and yours much joy in this new year! Can't wait to see what you've been making with the new releases, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with CHA Karon! Wish I could join you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you one of the lucky ones (like Nicole) that are lucky enough to go to CHA….I am so envious :)
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year to you my sweet friend! I wish you much love and happiness in 2016!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...