Wednesday, 27 January 2016

What's New Wednesday - Sticks & Bones

Hi everyone.  How are you all?  It's end of first Semester exams for the girls this week, so I am in and out playing Mom's taxi.

I am hoping to get in the craft room in between taxi runs :-)

In the meantime, Nikky of Polkadoodles has been at it again.  Her latest collection has been released and it is so cuteosaurus!

It's fun, adorable and will make you smile.  Her artwork and colouring is amazing!

Say hello to Sticks & Bones the newest digital collection.

You are able to buy individual digis, small bundles of individual alphabets, design sheets and elements, or you can just buy the whole new collection bundle.

Check out the store today!

Sticks & Bones Digital Papercrafting Collection - over 450 Printables suitable for boys and girls of any age. You need a sense of humour to use this collection - perfect for Cuteosaurus age or Prehistoric family!

I had some time in the craft room yesterday and printed off some of the fabulous papers in the collection.


I also had a massive print and cut session with my Cameo.


If you click on the pictures it will enlarge them a little.

So, I suppose now I have all these pieces cut out I better make something.  Hopefully will have some of the new release creations for you soon.

That's it for today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

10 comments:

  1. These are so fun!!!!
    Can not wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you design with all your cut outs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, these looks so fun!! I can't wait to see what you create!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable collection! Do you use up a lot of ink on your printer to print these up? I've wondered about that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute collection. Can't wait to see what you create my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Collection - I look forward to seeing what you put together! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh - what a happy stash of elements for cards, etc. I guess I'm a little behind and need to click through to see what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to seeing you work your magic on them.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...