Friday, 19 February 2016

Fabulous Friday - On the move!

No worries - I'm not going anywhere :-)

Hope you are all having a fabulous week and looking forward to the weekend, just because you can :-)

It's inspiration week this week over at Polkadoodles.  Our theme is Lucky Green - this could be a good luck card, a St Patrick's Day card or simply make green the primary colour in your card creation :-)

I decided to go with a Good Luck card for someone making a move .

I couldn't resist playing with different elements from the Polkadoodles Sticks & Bones collection, and made up this easel card.


I used a scene for the background then added my bit's and pieces.  The house I cut out in a couple of layers and then in the top layer I cut out the window.  This was so I could add the little dino peeking out.


The good luck sentiment I typed up using the Ravie font on my computer, adding it to the bones frame.  The Prehistoric Adventure sentiments are from the collection.


The wheels, for the house, are from one of the toppers in the collection - I just cut out four :-)  Then inked up all my layers, adding some foam tape in places to add dimension.  A little bit of twine round Mom & Dad Dino and they are ready to set off on their move.  Maybe they are migrating and taking their house with them LOL!


Anyways, a bit of fun and just shows that even though this house with wheels isn't in the collection, you can put together bits and pieces from the collection to make what you want :-)

Now, why not pop along and enter the Polkadoodles challenge - you have until Noon, GMT, Friday 26 February.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Challenge #103: Anything Goes (closes 4 Mar)

Creative Moments - Challenge #87: Anything Goes (closes 29 Feb)

Happy crafting.

30 comments:

  1. WOW how beautiful this is ...especially love the dimesion
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card, Karon..love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masterful scene creation, Karon. Such a charming g card, anyone would love to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab scene you have created, Karon! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! And glad you are not moving unless you wanted to move to Texas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute easel card Karon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable scene on this card. Love the colors and the images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute easel card. The images are awesome. Reminds me of the Flintstones. lol
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable!! I love the prehistoric images!! So fun!! The scene is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love how you have used this image as a moving card. Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so COOL! I absolutely love the fun scene!
    AMAZING job my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh! How cute is this! What a fabulous scene. the recipient will be over the moon for this.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG how adorable is this!!!!
    I just LOVE those dinos with their adorable faces!!!!
    Super FABULOUS card Karon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE it - the dinosaurs are so darn delightful and the whole card is so fun. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card and love how they're on the move.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my Karon that is so Flippin' COOL! LOVE how they move and the prehistoric look is awesome! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning creation Karon .... so imaginative xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a clever idea Karon. Right outta the box!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cool card! The little dino peeking out is adorable and love how you used the twine. You created a fabulous scene!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those dinos are the cutest, love that card.... I hope you have this on your display table....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this, the colours and design....just fabulous.xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally fabulous. Putting the wheels on the house was inspired. Love the little dino peeking out of the window too.
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a great smiley card, love it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have to say... you make dinosaurs look utterly adorable!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  25. Okay...this card just makes me smile! I am loving those fun dinosaurs, they are seriously adorable! You created such a fun scene and that sentiment is so much fun. I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute, cute, CUTE! I loVe your sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness!!!
    This card is so flippin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...