Friday, 26 February 2016

Fabulous Friday - Sew Sweet

Happy Friday everyone.  These weekends sure are coming around quickly.

It's the start of another challenge over at Polkadoodles and our new theme is a Tic Tac Toe :-)


I have used the third column for my card today, so Sentiment, Lace and Flower.

It's always fun to go back and look at the older collections and everything on my card is from the Studio 12 Picknix 1 Collection.  I have used the All Sewn Up section, which you can also buy as a smaller bundle.


I also used a sketch from Mojo Monday for my card, although I'm too late to enter the challenge using it.  This is the sketch I used, although I did turn it 90°.


All the layers were first distressed then inked.  I also added some foam tape to the flower and the mannequin, to add some dimension to the card.


For the inside I used the same elements as the front, just adding a flower to the message panel.


I added the sentiment, from the collection, to the mannequin.  Everything was cut on my Silhouette Cameo. 


Love how this turned out and love the distressed papers in this colleciton.


Over to you, which column, row or diagonal will you choose :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #414: Florals (closes 2 Mar)

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Challenge #266: Always Anything Goes (closes 1 Mar)

Craft your Passion Challenges - Challenge #300: Always Anything Goes (closes 28 Feb)

Crafting From the Heart - Challenge #100: Always Anything Goes (closes 28 Feb)

Simply Papercraft Challenges - Challenge #24: Always Anything Goes (closes 10 Mar)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

29 comments:

  1. Another amazing card Karon, perfectly coordinated and I love that the inside echoes the front xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great elements! Thanks for sharing with Simply Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Karon!! I love the pretty papers and the design!! The inside is beautiful, too!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karon and I love how you always coordinate the inside of your cards to make them extra special.
    Have a lovely weekend, Julie X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Karon! Another Fabulous creation! LOVE the Vintage vibe your card has - very shabby! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely Karons , those colours are nice together xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Karon. The sewing images are really cute. Love the colors and the antique feel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty, Karon. Love the stacked flower embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pretty flower!Fabulous card!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card inside and out. Love the papers and design. As always fabulous.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, Karon! I love sewing-themed cards and yours is so elegant and beautiful. That papers are so pretty and the dress form is stunning. Thank you for always inspiring. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, great colours and embellishments.
    Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Karon, love it..xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous card, I love the colours and embellishments you have used.
    Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a lovely bunch of layers, Karon. Beautiful! You should consider linking up with the City Crafters Challenge Polka Dots:

    http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/2016/02/city-crafter-challenge-blog-week-300.html

    Hurry - challenge ends Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! This is so beautiful, Karon.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    HeatherM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Karon, love how you have decorated the inside as well, just lovely! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card- inside and out. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable Karon and wow its so embellished x

    ReplyDelete
  21. How fabulous! My sweet Mama is a seamstress so all things sewing are near and dear to my heart. I love the mannequin and sewing images and that sentiment is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty card and love the colours.
    Great use of the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great sketch. You did a brilliant job!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...