Thursday, 11 February 2016

Hello Thursday Throwback - Thank you Emerald Creek!

Hi everyone.  I wanted to share a last goodbye to Emerald Creek today.

It is a start to a new challenge at Emerald Creek Dares blog and their theme is Anything Goes for this fortnight. Everyone's favourite!

I wanted to share a little bit of a showcase of past creations that I made for Emerald Creek and using Kim's fabulous products.  Why not go check out the store!  Emerald Creek

Grab a coffee and stop a while :-)

My first ever make!  Using the wonderful Balloon stamp and Buckle charm.  (See original post here).


Using the wonderful Aztec Skull Charm and some Pan Pastels. (See original post here)


Using that fabulous Balloon stamp for a box card :-)  (See original post here)


The Autumn Pumpkins card, using Pete's Place (pumpkin) stamp, dragonfly brad and pine cone charms.  (See original post here)


Had a bit of fun with Halloween using the Aztec Skull, Funny Bones stamp (skeleton). (See the original post here) 


Doing an inky tag, using Funny Bones and Pete's Place (altered pumpkins).  (See the original post here)


One of my all time favourites - using the Poppies stamp and Flower Daisy Dots Brads.  (See the original post here)


Using Victorian Snowflake Charm, Mini Victorian Snowflake charms, Candy Cane Charms and the adorable Monte raccoon. (See the original post here)


Using Victorian Snowflake Charms, Mini Victorian Snowflake Charms, Pine Cone Charms, adorable Squirrel Charm and the fab Let it Snow stamp.  (See the original post here)



Using the fabulous Fallen Blossom Stamp set (Nicole Wright Designs with Emerald Creek), the wonderful Dragonfly brads and Balloon stamp. (See the original post here)


Using the Upstream stamp set (Nicole Wright Designs with Emerald Creek) and the Dragonfly brads. (See the original post here)


Once again a favourite, using the Fallen Blossom stamp set and Dragonfly brads. (See the original post here)


And last, but by no means the least, using the Fallen Blossom stamp set and Butterfly brads. (See the original post here)


Thank you Kim for everything and for letting me be part of your first Design Team. Good luck with everything and I will be popping by to say Hi :-)

Why don't you let me know, which of the creations is your favourite :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, Karon!
    What a great collection of creative goodness! Love all your projects featured and will have to check them out more closely!!!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! So many fabulous makes for EC... you will be sorely missed there. My favourite? I started a list ... and it includes all of the above! :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there's anyone else that can put patterns, colors, images together as fantastic as you do, Karon. Love all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I will miss your creations at Emerald Creek. It was nice to see them all up on this post. My favourites still have to be your Halloween ones with the cute skeletons.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your creations are Gorgeous!! Stunning details! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous designs, Karon. What a wonderful walk down memory lane.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your projects are amazing, Karon!! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I'd have to say the Christmas box!! They are all spectacular!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess that means it's the end of your Design Team term with them. :( You created some beautiful and awesome projects. I'm sure they'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Karon, so many smiles. I am in love with your box cards and will have to learn those. What an awesome individual!!! Thank you for sharing the talent, starting with our journey and helping us to grow as a team. I look forward to guest collaborations. Mwa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all fab Karon. My favourite has to be the funny bones tag :D
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creations one and all Karon, I don't think I could choose a favourite if I tried! So sorry to see you leaving the Emerald Creek DT but wishing you much success in your new endeavours! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a rich compilation of crafty inspiration. Beautiful one and all! Of course, my favorite is the one sitting on my kitchen counter where I see it every day! You are so lovely that I wonder what I do to deserve you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Each one is so beautiful. No way to pick a favorite. Emerald Creek will surely miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A post full of awesome projects!! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning makes Karon :o) so creative & inspirational.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful collection of work! You should be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your favorites Karon! They were ALL so FABULOUS!!! I will miss the designs you made for them - but know you'll continue to create lots of amazing projects that I look forward to seeing! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some really stunning projects. They are as beautiful today as when you first posted them. Love them all.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning work my friend! Each project has so much depth, dimension and life. Beautiful works of art, each and everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...