Monday, 8 February 2016

Made it Monday - Last week LOL!

Hi all my fabulous bloggie friends.  Hope your weeks are being filled with crafty goodness!

Yep, I made this card last week!  When I made the Z-Fold card that was posted last Monday, I was really unsure of the paper combo's so I had cut out different papers to see which I liked best. Anyways, I decided to use up those papers on another Z-Fold card.

Of course, I'm still using the Polkadoodles Sticks & Bones collection.  Using another fabulous pre-coloured topper.


I layered up the little flowers on this one.  After inking all the edges of all the layers. Another fun sentiment too :-)


For the inside I always like to try and duplicate the front, so placed a circular message panel and added some more little flowers from the front.


I really do like the Z-fold cards, as I think they are quite striking, yet very simple :-)


I really love how adorable these images are and with Nikky's amazing artwork and colouring, you really can't go wrong.


I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Crafting From The Heart - Challenge #98: Anything Goes (closes 14 Feb)

Sweet Stamps February Anything Goes Challenge (closes 5 Mar)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Challenge #27: Anything Goes (closes 20 Feb)

Thank you all so much for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

21 comments:

  1. She's so adorable! And you're right about the sentiment, cute! Guess I love the whole thing! Gotta love using scraps to make such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Karon!
    Love the papers and that cutie image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome topper, love the image and the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card. Adorable image and design. That so for joining us at sweetstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! I love the sweet image!! The fold and papers are fabulous!! This is beautiful my friend!! I love the sentiment, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the adorable image - fab z fold and great papers too boot Karon!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous Karon, I love the image and the card design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Great coloring and I love the fold.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another sweet card :)
    Adorable image and I love the pop of bright colour with those cute flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant designed creation...fabulous colours and LOVE Nikki's image. I got some and must colour up...they are just so cute.x..xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful, Karon! How I love the fancy fold and that darling topper! She is one crafty genius, indeed. :o) Your papers are gorgeous... this just fills my heart with happiness. Lovely card! Have a beautiful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love how you decorate the fun fold cards!
    This is Adorbale!! Love the pretty papers too!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  13. This so fun! Great design with the fold and that is one cute image (love her hair)! Have a wonderful Valentines DAy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahaha....I LOVE this image!! What a great card Karon. She's a hoot and that sentiment are terrific together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, Karon! I love the image and the papers! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That look on her face! super cute card, Karon!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope to see you again soon.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...