Monday, 1 February 2016

Made it Monday - well yesterday :-)

Happy Monday everyone.  The girls are off school today, it's a PD day for the teachers before they start Semester 2.  Can't believe Shannon will be graduating in 5 months!

We are off out shopping this morning for shoes for Shannon's prom, then we have to see about having her prom dress shortened a little.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Today, I have a card that I put together yesterday, but didn't get chance to do a post.

I have made a Z fold card and used the wonderful new release from Polkadoodles, Sticks and Bones.


I love how cuteosaurus this collection is.  There are so many digital elements and it's so quick to put a card together.


All the layers were inked up and then I added some dimension by adding foam tape to the main topper and then raised some of the flower elements too.

For the inside panel I used a few little flowers to embellish the message panel.


I love these pre-coloured images - Nikky's colouring is amazing!


Don't you just love the colours!  


I really appreciate you taking the time to pop in and visit my blog.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Sisters of Craft February Challenge - Anything Goes (closes 29 Feb)

Craft Your Passion Challenges - Challenge #297: Anything Goes (closes 7 Feb)

Crafting from the Heart - Challenge #97: Anything Goes (closes 7 Feb)

2 Creative Chicks - Challenge #7: Anything Goes (closes 29 Feb)

Brown Sugar Challenges - Challenge #183: Anything Goes (closes 3 Feb) 

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

24 comments:

  1. Love the Zfold design and the pretty image with the star papers... Very cute Karon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card and super CUTE image!!!!
    AWESOME job Karon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Karon!! I love the sweet image and the z-fold design!! It looks amazing!! The papers are fabulous, too!! Have fun shoe shopping!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Karon! The fold and layering are spectacular and I just love the sweet image. Wonderfully done! I also want to let you know that my Blogger presence will continue to be limited due to my sister receiving a heartbreaking diagnosis. My amazing DT leaders have offered any time off needed, although I hope to be back later this week or next. I will be visiting my crafty friends as I can, so please know if I disappear it is solely to take care of my family that continues to get bombarded with unhappy news. Wishing you a beautiful day, Karon!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fold. Love the colours and the cute image!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
    Susan
    DT for Crafting from the Heart!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card...that image is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I love the fold of this card and all those adorable fun prints. That little image is truly adorable and colored up beautifully. Your printer must be amazing, the colors are so bright and vibrant. Super fun card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, Karon! You're right, the whole collection is cuteosaurus. I like the color scheme on this one - very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card.
    That image is so cute....and those blue eyes!!
    Have fun shoe shopping...so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, Karon. I love this sweet image. Great layering and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable image and great fold, Karon. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and love the bright colors.
    Hope you can also join our challenge here :
    http://mycraftingstories.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/challenge-2-anything-goes-dt-call.html

    Hugs,
    Merlina
    My Crafting Stories

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this fun card!! Adorable!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful Z Fold card. Love the cute image and beautiful paper. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome Z Fold Card! another super CUTE Image with great papers - love it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card....cute image and pretty papers...Thank you for joining us at CYP....Julieannex

    ReplyDelete
  17. So adorable! and love your coloring! Awesome fun card! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at 2CC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehehe...so cute! Love the endangered species..:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute...the colours are gorgeous! Very cool sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Karon, the colours are fab and I love the layout.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card and image are so stinking cute! Love everything about this card and hope you found THE shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.

    Deanna - DT
    2 Creative Chicks

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...