I have had a few of my Polkadoodles teamies ask me how I do my tracing of the design sheets etc, from the Polkadoodles collections so I thought I would make this quick tutorial.
If you click on the photo's they will appear larger on the screen.
1. Load the design sheet in to the Silhouette Designer program.
2. Go to the Trace Window and select the whole design sheet area.
3. Uncheck High Pass Filter, and check Low Pass Filter, change the threshold too about 92% you can play with this threshold till your happy :-)
4. Once happy with the above , click the Trace Outer Edge Button. Now occasionally due to colours, it can happen that it just doesn't want to do some of the images. In the one below you can see the little heart didn't trace very well, but I figured I could cut that little one by hand :-)
5. Put them back together, at which stage I select them all and then group them all together. From here I can adjust the scale to fit within the cut/print parameters (don't forget to turn on your registration marks). And we are ready to go :-) Send it to your Printer.
Hope this has helped some what.
Hugs and thanks for stopping by today.