Wednesday, 3 February 2016

What's new Wednesday - Still Sticks and Bones :-)

Happy Hump Day every peeps :-)  Shoe shopping (for Shannon's prom) didn't go to well the other day, so we are off out again after school today.  Everything seems to be 5 inch high stilettos and Shannon can't wear those!  She is 5ft 10" already so doesn't need to be 6ft 3" LOL!  We will find something suitable :-)

Anyways, on today's post.  I have an easel card to share with you today, using the wonderful Polkadoodles Sticks & Bones collection.


When I make my cards from these Polkadoodle collections, all the elements for my card are all from the collection I am using. Sometimes, I mix it up or if I need a specific sentiment then I will trawl other collections, but usually find what I need from the one :-)


I like inking all the edges of all the layers, even the character's and flowers. I think it helps to make them pop. 


These pre-coloured images are the best, especially if your not confident with your colouring abilities like me :-)


Have a fabulous rest of the week everyone.

I am entering this card into the following challenges.

Simply Papercraft Challenges - Challenge #22: Always Anything Goes (closes 11 Feb)

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 8 Feb)

Penny's Paper-crafty Challenges - Challenge #263: Anything Goes (closes 9 Feb)

Crafting By Designs - February Challenge: Anything Goes (closes 25 Feb)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

27 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic card. There are so many adorable elements, but the layering with your young lady and her pet is so delicate.

    Funny - Katie and I were out shoe shopping and had the same problem. She needed more formal/dressy shoes for concert attire. There is little in the middle, but we did eventually find something. Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Karon and you are right about inking the edges it certainly adds a lovely finish. Hope Shannon gets her shoes sorted, perhaps I should get some 5" heels, at Five foot nothing it would give me a much needed boost!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the pretty layers and adorable images!
    Absolutely Precious my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card! Fabulous!
    {julia}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet images and the layers!! It looks so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful birthday card - love how you personalized it! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable easel card, Karon. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you guys find her some wonderful shoes for Prom - I hope you share pic's of the special day - I'm sure she'll be beautiful! :) Your card is Fabulous Karon - LOVE the papers and that Fab Image! So Cool!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful easel card Karon, I like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another sweet sweet card. You are so right inking the edges does make the elements pop
    Good luck shoe shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the easel shape and that fun image (she is just too cute). Great papers and wonderful layout = super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so pretty. Love that precious image. Good luck with the show hunt. Hope to see some pics when Shannon is all dressed up. I know she will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and I'm sure you know I love easel cards :)
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card and I love your easel design, it shows off all the elements so well.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fabulous card!! I adore it so much!

    I love the new Sticks and Bones collection, and you've created beautifully with it. Smiles.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Karen.DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwww...so cute!

    P/s: These days shoes are either extremely high or extremely flat. It's hard to find something in-between. Hope you find something suitable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful. Those colours are just so pretty as is the whole concept of your card...enjoy your weekend.xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another prehistoric beauty, Karon. Have a fun weekend!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous Karon I love the all round photo view too. I may try that myself x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun collection.....really pretty card Karon! Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute, cute, CUTE! Card!! I hate it when everything is made a certain way. 5" is NOT for everyone!! Good Luck! Hope you found the shoes on this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i always ink the edges of everything...well i should say almost always because there may be one or two i haven't....hmm... anyway back to your project... totally full of cute factorness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Forgot to mention..
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting by Designs!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Hope to see you back again soon :

    ReplyDelete
  25. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nikky has out done herself with this new collection! Your easel card is fab!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...