Sunday, 28 February 2016

Wishing for Spring!

Hi everyone.  Hope your weekend is going well.

We are having a launch party this weekend over at the Polkadoodles Facebook page.  Why not pop along and see what the design team have for your inspiration.

The new release is so cute and I love the colour palette in this newest collection.

Say hello to Winnie Sugar Sprinkles :-)  You can purchase single digis, smaller bundles or the whole collection.  Why not go check them out, she is adorable!


Anyways, I have a card to share with you.  I have used a pre-coloured topper, papers and embellishments from the collection.


I distressed and inked all the edges.  Layering up the flowers and centre panels with some foam tape.


I decided to go with a Mother's Day card, as it is Mother's Day in the UK next Sunday, so thought I had better get this done to pop in the post. and it will hopefully make it in time :-)


I changed the colour of  the sentiment (from the collection) to white,  so that I could add it to the chalk board panel.


That's it for now, maybe back a little later :-)

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

City Crafter Challenges - Challenge #300: Polka Dots (closes 29 Feb)

Crafty Catz - Challenge #313 - Special Lady (closes 3 Mar)

Why not come and join us over on Facebook - CLICK HERE :-)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

18 comments:

  1. Oh Karon, this one is fabulous. I can tell you version of this will definitely be made on my card weekend in May and I will link up your post to share the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the darling image and sweet embellishments!
    A beautiful creations my friend.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - this is so sweet! I'm heading to church, but will stop back by after to browse and enjoy. Keep it up, girlfriend. You are on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable ... and so perfect for Mothering Sunday.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card for our challenge! I love the design and shape of your card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the sweet image!! The flowers and butterflies are fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

  7. She's adorable with her pretty bouquet. Love the colors and the style of this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh Karon, this is one of my favorites from you... I am in love with that little cutie pie! Winnie Sugar Sprinkles has stolen my heart. :o) Your design around her is gorgeous. What a beautiful Mother's Day card, filled with whimsy and elegance. Wonderfully done, my friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow....the fold of this card is so wonderful! This will be lovely displayed on a shelf for all to see. That sweet little image is adorable with her big bundle of flowers - just cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card love the fold and layering, cute image too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute Karon, love the white text on the chalkboard! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fold of this card is really clever--well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh how PRETTY!! Another Fabulous Spring Card with an awesome collection!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh...this is really pretty! And as always, I'm in awe of the folds of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable Mother's Day card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww she is adorable!!!
    Such a fun card fold

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card! It's feeling a lot like Spring down here! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...