Friday, 11 March 2016

Fabulous Friday - Egg Hunt

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope that you have a good week and that you have a wonderful weekend.

Next week is March break here in Canada, so the girls have a week off.  And then before you know it Easter is here too!

We have the start of a new Polkadoodles challenge and our theme for this fortnight is Spring Colours.

I have used the wonderful Winnie Sugar Sprinkles for my card today.


I have used bits and pieces from one of the fabulous pre-coloured Design Sheets, plus some additional papers from the collection.  You can buy individual Design Sheets, digi stamps or the whole collection.  Such a great choice!


I have inked all the edges of all the layers and also added some foam tape to some layers, to add a little dimension to the card.


For the inside using papers from the front and a little flower.


So an early Happy Easter to you.


So, don't forget the theme is Spring Colours and you have until Noon, GMT, Friday 25th March to enter the challenge.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Challenge #124: Easter (closes 21 mar)

Craft Sentiments Designs - Easter Challenge (closes 14 Mar)

4 Crafty Chicks - Challenge #289: 7 Layers (closes 15 Mar)

A Snowflakes Promise - Challenge #18: All about Spring (closes 21 Mar)

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Challenge #268: Anything Goes (closes 15 Mar)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy crafting.

33 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Karon, I bought the whole collectionon Choosday so am looking forward to having a play...your samples will play a huge part in inspiring me for sure!! Wishing you a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Karon!! The layers look amazing!! I love the sweet image and the colors!! What a beautiful card this is my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers and the images are so pretty and Eastery....

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a super ADORABLE card Karon!!! OMG those images are so CUTE!!!!
    Happy Friday my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Karon, love the design and such a sweet image. Great embellishments. Thank you for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Hope to see you back with soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love the extra dimension
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is so cute! You make me smile. I have some other goods on the table to send back to you too. Or maybe I will hijack these Karon originals. 😀😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this design!! Makes me excited for Easter & coloring eggs with my nephews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. Polkadoodles coloring just makes me happy. Adorable egg hunt. You really use these collections well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! I love the design!Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the fun embellishments!
    So Beautiful my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a scrummy card! I can hardly wait for my CD to arrive. You did a great job using this collection x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply beautiful card, great job!!! cheers, Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all the layers and soft colours Karon x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  16. Her little bunny suit is adorable. I like the color combinations too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Karon, looks like we're on the same page this week lol. Beautiful card,Winnie is so cute!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh WOW! What a fabulous Design Karon - your card is smashing!!! Enjoy your Spring Break with the girls - we just finished ours - :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just look at all this cuteness! What darling prints and wonderful spring time colors! I am loving that darling little bunny and all the cute Easter eggs - this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh! That image and card is so cute!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another stunning make Karon love your ideas and your creativity x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very adorable card! Love the image. Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks! Nancy, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a cute card! I just love all the layers and embellishments. Mia - Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a sweet card,love it x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing your AWWW-dorable Easter card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card is so so cute!!
    I really like the soft spring colours and that image is adorable.
    I also like how you popped up so many of the elements.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting everyone and have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...